Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man u have a good attack but poor defence. they basically have to out score their opponents to win at the moment. so if we keep our defence tight, i believe our attacking players will cause havoc on their defence. I'm looking forward to this one. 7 points clear of man u, dream come true!

toughest epl match. they know their defense is not working so they r playin the attacking game. their strikers are infinitely more clinical than our zombie. in the tottenham match we were at sixes and sevens whenever the ball was played into our D and that is what united strive on. for me its going to be a very similar game to the one at OT last season. open game with loads and loads of chances and the finishing and clinicality of the teams winning the match. so for me united have a big upper hand in this game.

I look at Man Utd and nothing worries me or makes me jealous except maybe their strikers but they always seem to win games, whether it's referees or luck or both. I think we can beat them on Sunday because i think our trio behind the striker should be too good for them but i have a feeling that they'll beat us somehow. I can see us being the better team but them getting lucky maybe an OG, deflection or penalty, something fortunate to win em the game. Also they ain't beat us at the bridge for a while.

I can't see them losing their 3rd match so early, 2-1 utd.

I really don't think we will lose this one, the trust i have in di Matteo is huge!! They have better strikers, we have better defence and midfield. I can't see them scoring many in this game and every time they come forward they will leave gaps at the back, that's where I think we can damage them. 3-1 Chelsea for me.

Cech

Bran Cahill Luiz Cole

Mikel Ramires

Oscar Mata Hazard

Sturridge

Other than playing mata on the right that would be my team. Of course they all drift around anyway, so it doesn't really mata ( :D ).

Lost a bit of confidence after last nights game however i think we will see a different team on sunday, and can get a result. If we were away i would take a point right now, but at home and seeing that their defence is more shaky than ours i think we can give this a real go, especially if we have mata oscar hazard and srurridge which would be a much better attacking threat.

We all know the team will be what you wrote with torres in for sturridge though...

I just facepalm each time I see comments like that.

I don't think he will get much better than he is now but I can see him scoring on Sunday if he plays. Saying that I would probably rather see Danny or Moses start rather than 50 million pounds worth of donkey, always tries running through players but he's bulked out too much now for that......

I don't think he will get much better than he is now but I can see him scoring on Sunday if he plays. Saying that I would probably rather see Danny or Moses start rather than 50 million pounds worth of donkey, always tries running through players but he's bulked out too much now for that......

I can also see Torres scoring, if he stands 2 yards away from the goalline and gets a ball from Mata.

Nah seriousley, there is no reason what so ever to say "I can see Torres scoring against man u". It's just false hope. Sure he COULD score, if he does, great, but regarding my opinion on TOrres i dont care if he scores a hattrick. It would be awesome for Chelsea but id still want us to sell him in january..

Id rather want us to start Danny and bring torres on in the 75th or so