Is Torres the man to lead our attack?

Strike

people are way to harsh on Torres, give the guy THIS season to prove himself. the team can finally play the sort of football Torres craves for, he's understanding with the midfield is growing, he gets back to make tackles, if he's not scoring, he still puts in a solid shift for the team.. yes he probably wont be as good as he was at Liverpool, surely he wont be Falcao, but he can still score goals. get of his dick and let the guy play his game for fucks sake.

Get off his dick? :blink:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime RVP got the ball around our goal i started to sweat. How do you guys think our opposing team and their fans think when Torres gets the ball around our goal???

The guy just cant lead our attack, he just cant.

Robbie is a smart guy and that red card will actually help Chelsea and Danny's clause alot.Sorry Torres you used to be one my fav players and I was immensely excited that you are coming to Chelsea but you are just shit now, go with piece and never comeback.

I think clattenburg should lead the line, we would be unstoppable, but seriously i felt so bad for danny, when he had a real chance to prove himself with 11 vs 11 and him leading the line and the momentum with us, but in the end he came on with 9 vs 12 and the only attacking player to support him was rambo and bertrand.

Gutted for Sturridge, Torres was doing fuck all again.What timing, it was Fernando's last dribble and the ref fucked it up (although to be honest, the angle at which the ref saw it, I can see how he thought he had dived, but it's his fucking job to be at better angles). He hit the post though, getting closer :yay:!

Gutted for Sturridge, Torres was doing fuck all again.What timing, it was Fernando's last dribble and the ref fucked it up (although to be honest, the angle at which the ref saw it, I can see how he thought he had dived, but it's his fucking job to be at better angles). He hit the post though, getting closer :yay:!

Wowowowow .. Are you defending Mark Clattenburg ?

• 2 weeks later...