Article Ideas

BlueLion.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CHOULO19,

I wrote one when i found time... something about the magic of the facup and how we should defend it with pride...no time right now. maybe in a couple of days or so

Yeah, I just saw it (was away when you wrote it). Thanks for taking the time, pal :)

Ok, I will wirte about Jose Mourinho coming back....I will do it and save it for the Manure vs RM match on 05/03, if he loses I post it.

Please dont steal it this time!

@CHOULO19 or @, can I send you the drafts as I make them (because I need help with my English)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Evening guys, I'm currently translating into english my 6400-words piece on Mourinho's gameplan, I'll publish it before the week end. Guess you guys might be interested ? :ph34r:

6400?! Guess either me or Choulo would have look through the whole thing and edit where necessary.. :wacko::cry:

• 2 months later...

I've submitted an article on how José is implementing a high pressing game at Chelsea :)

Not sure if your article covers this Seb, but it would be interesting to see how the ball recovery system Jose has been implementing differs from that of past managers, in particular AVB's which was also a high pressing system that was basically a failure (the 3-5 game against Arsenal sticks out in my mind). What I've noticed is that there are indeed differences between AVB's & Jose's ball recovery structure, but regardless, the team struggled under AVB's system and (in my opinion) they don't appear to be doing any better in Jose's (i.e we still can't keep goal leads). So my question is, why? Are there any identifiable factors that's creating these challenges in adopting a high pressing game? Is it just a simple matter of allowing time for the manager to fully implement his methods? Or does it have something to do with the type of players we have, especially our centre midfielders?

Nonetheless, should be an interesting read!