Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just hoping the international break will not bring us some damage - injuries, 'crisis' in form... Mata will be rested again so he will be on top of his game, and we need the same from the rest. We have to beat this piece of shit.

Not sure why everyone is so over confident.Tottenham is a good team playing home and we will have to work hard to deliver the points.If we win it would be a massive boost for us,still going home undefeated would also be a good result since not many will walk away with points from three point lane.We've beaten one City rival one more and my season is fuckin complete.

I don't see us winning this one (except we are at our very best) but I don't see us loosing either so if we don't win it will definitely be a draw. Bale and dembele are so much of a threat. A draw will be a good result. The Key to a win for me will be cahill for JT, cesar for ivanovic, ramires for lampard this is bcoz tottenham have so much pace in attack and defense. Definitely one of our toughest games to win this season although we can get a draw quite easily.