test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

General Match Thread

Started by CHOULO19,

71 posts in this topic
7 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Kinda annoying though...how the 3'rd placed team from the group Athletico gets offered a route back into the CL, whereas we get dumped in the very next round.

A.Madrid at least finished 2nd in their league and would have been in next years CL anyhoo ,whereas we funked any chance of CL even in the latter stages of this mediocre season with home results against Spurs,then W.Ham(2bh if we had won those 2 that would have done it imho) never mind Huddersfield 1. But alas this has been a repetitive cycle in alot of years by not making the team stronger when winning a major trophy and trying to kick on and dominant more for it usually is the opposite for our board/club and leaves us 5th in da league with the prospect of Thursday night footie and lots of more mediocre teams yikes!:clap:Well done board well done players well done manager,just win the fffffin fa cup now ffs

I admit i dont take enough interest in the academy nor the England teams but I've been checking out the U20 World Cups and I was suprized that there was a severe lack of our lads in the teams, And as our youth teams seem to win about everything going I wondered why this was?

I have this theory that it MIGHT be because allot of our lads have grown up playing together so they work well as a team unit. But MAYBE they aren't the best individually??

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I have this theory that it MIGHT be because allot of our lads have grown up playing together so they work well as a team unit.

The same in other teams too.

3 hours ago, manpe said:

The same in other teams too.

Other of our academy teams yeah? Not with it right now ;)

Other of our academy teams yeah? Not with it right now
I mean that other teams' academy players also play together from young age, so at some point individual qualities aren't negligible.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Just now, manpe said:

I mean that other teams' academy players also play together from young age, so at some point individual qualities aren't negligible.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Ahhh - yes! OK

But I still find it very strange. lol

manpe likes this

On 10/09/2018 at 9:29 AM, mccg said:

Chelsea youngster hailed as the next 'big player' - and it's not Ampadu or Hudson-Odoi

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/billy-gilmour-ampadu-chelsea-news-15128676

Wee Billy FTW. I love the Scots. I am sure I am in minority here but I on my Bajan side I have a lot of Scottish blood in me. I am sure its where I get my temper from. My entire mum's family back in Barbados is mental as fuck and all attribute it to the Highland blood.

mccg likes this

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

Wee Billy FTW. I love the Scots. I am sure I am in minority here but I on my Bajan side I have a lot of Scottish blood in me. I am sure its where I get my temper from. My entire mum's family back in Barbados is mental as fuck and all attribute it to the Highland blood.

Lets hope Billy continues on the right learning curve,seems to have the skills to pay the bills.Yeah blame it on the blood :drunk: lol