The Golf Thread

Ollie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Brilliant from Rose on the longest short course I have ever seen. I don't mind the USGA making things tougher for the players but the rough at shoulder height? Do me a favour. The par 3 at 250 yards is a bit silly too.

Honestly, I've never played real true golf, but I could never understand whats so enjoyable about the game :D

Could someone who is in love with it explain it to me? :P

Well you have to of either played it or know something about it before you can understand it. I have been playing 18 years now and love it, I play for the county and just love the competitive edge it brings.

Honestly, I've never played real true golf, but I could never understand whats so enjoyable about the game :D

Could someone who is in love with it explain it to me? :P

Golf has more skill than kicking a ball about, and trust me if you pull of a shot and get it on the green near the flag you feel like a massive don lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PGA has a really poor green, which makes things ridciulously entertaining! :)

I wont be able to watch the first three rounds, but I am looking foward to waist mu Sunday at a pub and see Tiger winning his first major post-scandal and 15th overall...

Edited by Rmpr

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...