The Golf Thread

Ollie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Tiger Woods would actually know the rules of golf lol you can't just move the ball to make it easier for you... i think a 2 shot penalty is fair enough tbh and once the decision is made golfers don't moan and protest, they just get on with it. Seems as though the whole field are struggling a bit.

I thought Tiger Woods would actually know the rules of golf lol you can't just move the ball to make it easier for you... i think a 2 shot penalty is fair enough tbh and once the decision is made golfers don't moan and protest, they just get on with it. Seems as though the whole field are struggling a bit.

He does know the rules. :D He played a fast one on everybody by dropping it 2 feet behind the original spot and shooting it with less power. But the thing is in the interview after he completed the course, he stated "i tried to drop the ball 2 yards behind and also take some off the shot". That purposely dropping it far away was the killer. If he didn't say that, i highly doubt they would asses him the 2 stroke penalty. But hey, Golf needs Tiger, (not the other way round) so they couldn't afford to DQ him. hahahaha

Tiger played "aight" today but i unless Snedeker starts to crumple (i can see happening) i just don't see Angel Cabrera doing that. He's too experienced and will probably just play safe all day. Gonna be exciting last day of Golf, as always is at Augusta.

He does know the rules. :D He played a fast one on everybody by dropping it 2 feet behind the original spot and shooting it with less power. But the thing is in the interview after he completed the course, he stated "i tried to drop the ball 2 yards behind and also take some off the shot". That purposely dropping it far away was the killer. If he didn't say that, i highly doubt they would asses him the 2 stroke penalty. But hey, Golf needs Tiger, (not the other way round) so they couldn't afford to DQ him. hahahaha

Tiger played "aight" today but i unless Snedeker starts to crumple (i can see happening) i just don't see Angel Cabrera doing that. He's too experienced and will probably just play safe all day. Gonna be exciting last day of Golf, as always is at Augusta.

Cabrera looks like he was born for these moments! Tough as nails and never backs down... If Tiger wants to win, he's the man he has to beat, IMO

Cabrera looks like he was born for these moments! Tough as nails and never backs down... If Tiger wants to win, he's the man he has to beat, IMO

Amen. Except Tiger has never won a major when not in the lead or share of the lead heading into sunday, so i doubt this will be the time and place he breaks that record. We'll see though, this is why we love sports, just can't predict what will happen.

Amen. Except Tiger has never won a major when not in the lead or share of the lead heading into sunday, so i doubt this will be the time and place he breaks that record. We'll see though, this is why we love sports, just can't predict what will happen.

I'm aware of that, but maybe it's time for a change. I'd also like to see Adam Scott get his first major, that would be nice