Suits

Igi26

Bullshit!

- eastbound and down! Kenny 'fucking' Powers

- orange is the new black - so many hot scenes :)

Suits this season is shit! They've really fucked it up, make it more about the cases and less about everything else.... Must be trying to drag in female viewers...

Hahahaha

I don't got much time for tv shows with school and all so really their the only 2 i watch lmaooo.

Will check them out mate. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rachel was hot in the beginning, now she's just fucking annoying, i'd be the happiest man if they just kill off rachel, what is the point of having her in the show? the whole mike and rachel shit is useless filler and ends up being the worst part of every episode and nowadays it takes up half the show

season 3 has been unbearable at times, im clinging on hoping it gets back to season 1 form soon, turning into a fuckin soap opera now

rant over

Like any other show basiclly!

Ignoring all the annoying subplots, the main case is actually quite interesting and it got even more interesting now. Also Bill Lumbergh does a great job as the nemesis prosecutor, interesting character. Much better than this Travis Tanner wanker.

Agreed on Bill Lumbergh - he was great in Office Space (good movie)...

I love the main plot, just think they've gone a little too far with the sub-plots... They're trying to be House / Lost / etc - they should pick an identity and stick with it... The love stories are doing my nut in - it ruined Avatar and it will ruin this if we're not careful....

House of Cards and House of Lies dealt with the love stories so much better... I'm also worried Newsroom will fuck up a bit when it returns, fingers crossed it doesn't!

Newsroom IS back! And it's AWESOME!

• 2 weeks later...

House of Cards

Huh funny, I was coming in here with a mind to try and see if anyone watches this lmao!

I don't want to take this thread completely off-topic, but does anyone watch this? I recently started getting into it, since I got Netflix.. It's actually such a great show! Kevin Spacey has made this what it is! His character is reminiscent of how Hugh Laurie portrayed House!

If you guys liked the season 1 & 2 versions of Suits, you'll love this!

I STILL think Rachel is hot. Also has anyone seen last night's episode yet. I'm ready to talk about it! Ha. I won't spoil anything. But there is one exchange between Harvey and Louis that might be one of my favorites ever in the series. Also a great part between Louis and Nigel.....

I STILL think Rachel is hot. Also has anyone seen last night's episode yet. I'm ready to talk about it! Ha. I won't spoil anything. But there is one exchange between Harvey and Louis that might be one of my favorites ever in the series. Also a great part between Louis and Nigel.....

Seen it. Ava is a cunt. Rachel can move away for all I care.

Seen it. Ava is a cunt. Rachel can move away for all I care.

Agreed in Ava being a cunt. I was really hoping her time on the show was over. Rachel I don't seem to hate as much as other people do. The whole cat sub plot is I think my favorite part of this season thus far.

Agreed in Ava being a cunt. I was really hoping her time on the show was over. Rachel I don't seem to hate as much as other people do. The whole cat sub plot is I think my favorite part of this season thus far.

Yeah but even though Ava is a cunt, this twist keeps things interesting. The writing so far has been spot on. The cat thing is stupid, it makes Louis look retarded even though we all know he's brilliant, but I guess this show isn't only dark gloom and needs some comedy.

Yeah but even though Ava is a cunt, this twist keeps things interesting. The writing so far has been spot on.

Agreed. This season has had some really great parts. I loved the interaction with Harvey's old mentor as well. But the cat storyline is BY FAR my favorite part of the show.

Yeah. He a bit does. Didn't think of that before. And yes. The cat catversation from last night's episode was my favorite. The two actors are so believable which made it so much more hilarious. You really believe that Louis would lose his shit over the cat and seeing the look on Harvey's face when being told it was all about a cat. ha. Great stuff.

Yeah but even though Ava is a cunt, this twist keeps things interesting. The writing so far has been spot on. The cat thing is stupid, it makes Louis look retarded even though we all know he's brilliant, but I guess this show isn't only dark gloom and needs some comedy.

the cat custody bit still looked out of place in a serious murder trial episode

the cat custody bit still looked out of place in a serious murder trial episode

The fact that Louis lost his shit over a cat in a serious case is even more unbelievable. He's not professional at all and in real world he would have got fired on the spot. Harvey was too soft with him, I was fully expecting him to sack him. Donna got fired for less.

Man. They CAN'T sack Louis! He's one of the best parts of the show! But yeah, I agree about the cat tomfoolery. Whilst it's hilarious on the show it definitely wouldn't be allowed to happen in a real law firm. BUT that being said. How many people would want to watch actual footage of the goings on of a real life law firm. Not very many unless they just really love legal proceedings and watching people do mass amounts of research and paperwork.

Man. They CAN'T sack Louis! He's one of the best parts of the show! But yeah, I agree about the cat tomfoolery. Whilst it's hilarious on the show it definitely wouldn't be allowed to happen in a real law firm. BUT that being said. How many people would want to watch actual footage of the goings on of a real life law firm. Not very many unless they just really love legal proceedings and watching people do mass amounts of research and paperwork.

Actually I would love watching some real depositions and stuff like that.

Anyway, I fear they are now turning this show into a full flight soap. I just hope to fuck something happens and Scottie disappears, can't stand seeing Harvey like this. But the Harvey sticking it to Tanner was classic, always great dialogues between them. Oh and how hopeful I was when Rachel was flirting with the idea of going far away to Stanford just to shatter my dreams and hopes the next second by declaring she's staying (I should have known).

My original wish was that the criminal world would come haunting Mike as he's trying to piece his life together. They touched this subject a little in season 1, but now it's all rachel this rachel that. Come on, make him relapse and start doing heroin or something. Anything to stop killing this character. But despite it all it's still an enjoyable pastime.

Actually I would love watching some real depositions and stuff like that.

Anyway, I fear they are now turning this show into a full flight soap. I just hope to fuck something happens and Scottie disappears, can't stand seeing Harvey like this. But the Harvey sticking it to Tanner was classic, always great dialogues between them. Oh and how hopeful I was when Rachel was flirting with the idea of going far away to Stanford just to shatter my dreams and hopes the next second by declaring she's staying (I should have known).

My original wish was that the criminal world would come haunting Mike as he's trying to piece his life together. They touched this subject a little in season 1, but now it's all rachel this rachel that. Come on, make him relapse and start doing heroin or something. Anything to stop killing this character. But despite it all it's still an enjoyable pastime.

I'm not even sure what to say about the summer finale. The only good storyline I see going forward is Louis looking farther into Mike. Everyone's too in love and happy!

I'm not even sure what to say about the summer finale. The only good storyline I see going forward is Louis looking farther into Mike. Everyone's too in love and happy!

Exactly. And they made a huge fuss over Ava suing them, but it was resolved too quickly. Anybody who hires Tanner again to go against Pearson Specter is an idiot, this guy is a chronic loser. I could see this becoming the main case for the second part of the season though Im glad it wont because this Hessington drama is starting to wear down.

Also Im sure Louis would love finding out about Mike considering how Mike and Harvey have treated him, provided they dont bribe him with a cat or some stupid shit like that.

The only character who is still keeping her integrity and original appeal is Jessica. The moment they screw a love plot on her is the moment I will stop being interested. She needs to stay cold and calculated, especially if Harvey doesnt.