Suits

Igi26

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rachel was hot in the beginning, now she's just fucking annoying, i'd be the happiest man if they just kill off rachel, what is the point of having her in the show? the whole mike and rachel shit is useless filler and ends up being the worst part of every episode and nowadays it takes up half the show

season 3 has been unbearable at times, im clinging on hoping it gets back to season 1 form soon, turning into a fuckin soap opera now

rant over

rachel was hot in the beginning, now she's just fucking annoying, i'd be the happiest man if they just kill off rachel, what is the point of having her in the show? the whole mike and rachel shit is useless filler and ends up being the worst part of every episode and nowadays it takes up half the show

season 3 has been unbearable at times, im clinging on hoping it gets back to season 1 form soon, turning into a fuckin soap opera now

rant over

I absolutely agree on the Mike Rachel thing!! That has turned it into a soap opera, other than that i actually quite like the whole show in the 3rd season!

Shut ! I enjoy every minute, every word coming from Harvey and Mike, I dont want to finish it quickly.

Haha! Ofcourse, take your time in completing the 2nd season. The next season isn't going anywhere!

Season 3 is picking up pace. I really enjoyed the first season, was not a huge fan of the second, too soapy, don't care for all that love bullshit (hope Rachel does go to Stanford). What gets me going are tensions, legal jibber jabber I can't understand and Harvey doing his thing. I hope to god they don't write some romantic story arc for Harvey, he needs to stay cold.

Last night's episode was great! Lots of good legal drama. Plus the cat ordeal/trial with Louis was AMAZING/HILARIOUS!

Agreed. This season has been clever and well written. Last episode was defo the best from this season so far.

There are only 2 shows men need to watch

Suits and Mad Men.

Case Closed.

Bullshit!

- eastbound and down! Kenny 'fucking' Powers

- orange is the new black - so many hot scenes :)

Suits this season is shit! They've really fucked it up, make it more about the cases and less about everything else.... Must be trying to drag in female viewers...

Bullshit!

- eastbound and down! Kenny 'fucking' Powers

- orange is the new black - so many hot scenes :)

Suits this season is shit! They've really fucked it up, make it more about the cases and less about everything else.... Must be trying to drag in female viewers...

Ignoring all the annoying subplots, the main case is actually quite interesting and it got even more interesting now. Also Bill Lumbergh does a great job as the nemesis prosecutor, interesting character. Much better than this Travis Tanner wanker.

Ignoring all the annoying subplots, the main case is actually quite interesting and it got even more interesting now. Also Bill Lumbergh does a great job as the nemesis prosecutor, interesting character. Much better than this Travis Tanner wanker.

Agreed on Bill Lumbergh - he was great in Office Space (good movie)...

I love the main plot, just think they've gone a little too far with the sub-plots... They're trying to be House / Lost / etc - they should pick an identity and stick with it... The love stories are doing my nut in - it ruined Avatar and it will ruin this if we're not careful....

House of Cards and House of Lies dealt with the love stories so much better... I'm also worried Newsroom will fuck up a bit when it returns, fingers crossed it doesn't!