[Help!]Any American or USA fans here?

risslight

Hi, everyone, Blue Till I Die! ~I'm new here and I'm new to USA too. I came from China several weeks ago for college here.

Just ask a question about watching Chelsea games, please help me!

I'm new here so I don't have a TV. How can I watch Chelsea matches without a TV? Back in china I often watched it online and I watched every single match at least these 2 years. But now in US I cannot watch it properly, I sometimes watch it on a website called lemontv.com, but it sucks, the quality and fluency is driving me crazy.

So how can I watch chelsea games with a computer? I used to watch it free, but now I don't care to pay for some matches, I just want to watch the game fluently!

Thanks! Everyone~

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you, there's not much soccer(football) fan in US I think..... But I actually met 2 of chelsea fans last week I went to play soccer with the schoolmates.

I hope this website works~Thanks

That link @Sheva gave you should be working....Come on here on matchday and there are always quality streams flying around, or people moaning and begging for some...So you definitely find a good stream on game days...

P.S Just found out that they will be showing the rest of the CL group stage games at the Union in my school, cant wait for the next matchday...There are loads of soccer fans in the US and the popularity seems to be growing daily...The only thing that sucks is that ESPN and FOX seem to have an agenda of promoting just Man U and the dirty souscers, well cant blame them much when both clubs have American owners...Abramovich needs to come buy some air time out here for Chelsea..

Nice to meet you, there's not much soccer(football) fan in US I think..... But I actually met 2 of chelsea fans last week I went to play soccer with the schoolmates.

I hope this website works~Thanks

hey and welcome to the forum. actually "soccer" was voted americas 2nd most popular sport between sports fans 12-24. i'll find the repot later.

also incase sheva's doesn;t work (which i doubt) also use this: wiziwig.tv

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone, Blue Till I Die! ~I'm new here and I'm new to USA too. I came from China several weeks ago for college here.

Just ask a question about watching Chelsea games, please help me!

I'm new here so I don't have a TV. How can I watch Chelsea matches without a TV? Back in china I often watched it online and I watched every single match at least these 2 years. But now in US I cannot watch it properly, I sometimes watch it on a website called lemontv.com, but it sucks, the quality and fluency is driving me crazy.

So how can I watch chelsea games with a computer? I used to watch it free, but now I don't care to pay for some matches, I just want to watch the game fluently!

Thanks! Everyone~

Hi,

Where in the US are you? How are you adjusting? I have done the transition in reverse order so I understand what you are going thru. I you have any questions please feel free to ask.

A good place to find matches is Buffalo Wild Wings.

where are you going to school?

Enjoy your stay in the US and I hope you are having fun.

Kerry

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend that you checkout hooters. They might have the game & they might not. Then again, they probably won't ;) Couldn't hurt to try. I know here in Cali, the game is very popular so I can't see where you get off saying it isn't popular. I feel you don't know where to look. You can always goto the Chesea In Amercia site & look for a local supporter group where you live. You can check their Pub list & look for the section of the country you are in. Also you can look at this site for a pub anywhere on the planet. I will tell you first hand that CFC is WorldWide & the club is support in every part of the Globe. Chelsea FC promotes World Peace ;)