Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

Our fixtures in October after the international break:

20th October - Tottenham(A)

23rd October - Shakhar Donetsk(A)

28th October - Man United(H)

30/31 October - Man United(H)

As if the fixtures weren't tough enough... :doh: :doh: :doh:

If Robbie rotates properly we will be fine. Remember the three fixtures following our cup semi against Tottenham?

Oh ffs..

Fatigue, fatigue, fatigue.

Play the youngsters for this one, makeshift rotation won't be enough to beat United, RDM needs to play all the youngsters and reserves.

Can you put bet's on players making their first appearance of the season? if so i might stick £5 on Ferreira making his bow for the campaign in this one.

Tottenham - Cech, Ivan, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Sturridge.

Shaktar - Cech, Azpi, Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand, Romeu, Lampard, Moses, Oscar, Marin, Torres.

United league - Cech, Ivan, Terry, Luiz, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Moses, Sturridge.

United Cup - Turnbull, Azpi, Ivan, Cahill, Bertrand, Romeu, Oscar, Marin, Lampard, Piazon, Torres.

That way no one apart from Cech, Ivan, Oscar and Cahill starts more than twice in these games and the game after that is Swansea so we can rest Ivan, Oscar and Cahill for that one.

Robbie has got enough resources to rotate the squad, had we gone into a run like this two years ago then we would have been in shit.

This looks like a fun draw. TBH i am looking forward to playing them twice and being at home is a bonus. Winning the league game has to be top priority but i think we have greater squad depth so will be interesting to see. Prediction, scrape through the cup tie on pens, and smash them in the prem game. :)

Tottenham - Cech, Ivan, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Sturridge.

Shaktar - Cech, Azpi, Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand, Romeu, Lampard, Moses, Oscar, Marin, Torres.

United league - Cech, Ivan, Terry, Luiz, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Moses, Sturridge.

United Cup - Turnbull, Azpi, Ivan, Cahill, Bertrand, Romeu, Oscar, Marin, Lampard, Piazon, Torres.

That way no one apart from Cech, Ivan, Oscar and Cahill starts more than twice in these games and the game after that is Swansea so we can rest Ivan, Oscar and Cahill for that one.

Robbie has got enough resources to rotate the squad, had we gone into a run like this two years ago then we would have been in shit.

Well, I think the starting XI is all down to the circumstances.. Its all down to how the champions league group looks like, whose fit and whose not, whose in form or not, so on and so forth. And I really believe that some of the lads can play three games in a row (that is ofcourse if they are subbed off in the later stages of the game)

Easy.

Vidic is out, Rio is past it, their other defenders aren't exactly great anymore, De Gea is overrated in my eyes etc.

Rooney/Van Persie will be on top form I assume (I'd prefer to play against Rooney), and Ramires could do a job on Scholes or Carrick if he starts on the pivot.

everythin but what is bold.

Wanted Bradford....

I don't care if they beat us anyway, i just wanna win the league game. We owe them a good royal fucking after last season.

We have Arsenal, Norwich, Tottenham, Man Utd in our next 4 in the league. Hope we can win 3 of them. Our run in until xmas is shockingly hard lol. If we're still in the top 3 at Xmas, i'll say we can win the league.