Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

Who remembers when we beat Scarborough by only 1-0 in 2004? We were saved embarresment through the ref tbh. Terry was marginally offside for his goal and Gallas made a clear handball in the area. Chelsea fans who have been supporting us for over 6 years should remember this. Just shows that anything is possible in this game. Sad thing is now I don't even think Scarborough exist anymore :(

Who remembers when we beat Scarborough by only 1-0 in 2004? We were saved embarresment through the ref tbh. Terry was marginally offside for his goal and Gallas made a clear handball in the area. Chelsea fans who have been supporting us for over 6 years should remember this. Just shows that anything is possible in this game. Sad thing is now I don't even think Scarborough exist anymore :(

There were big scares before that season too, remember Flo bailing us out in an easy game, Watford springs to mind, but its late, been drinking - someone will correct me if wrong :)

Lampards 1st minute shot from that game, gutted it didn't go in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X41zBmKBXs

Random first 10 mins in German including Lamps' stunning shot and JT's winner. We certainly were rather lucky in this game though i must say. Hasn't been a Chelsea match like this since. I'd love to see AFC Wimbledon vs Chelsea in the 3rd round. PLEASE!

Too many ppl being happy that we have them twice at home in a few days.

Remember this...

Premiership, Sunday, 20th November 2011: Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

League Cup, Tuesday, 29th November 2011, Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool.

I know there was a week difference but it's still similar and in close proximity to an away UCL defeat in Leverkusen.

I think I prefer this to the FA Cup for this season. It's been five years that we haven't won this, while we've won the FA Cup four times.

cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would rather win the co-op cup over the fa cup. So much more prestige in the fa cup. I'd happily field our weakened team on Wednesday if it wasn't manure.

Too many ppl being happy that we have them twice at home in a few days.

Remember this...

Premiership, Sunday, 20th November 2011: Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

League Cup, Tuesday, 29th November 2011, Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool.

I know there was a week difference but it's still similar and in close proximity to an away UCL defeat in Leverkusen.

I had those bad thoughts as well