Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

There are four West London clubs us and three non entity's Fulham, QPR and Brentford who are united in their hatred of us. We just see them as a annoying little brother who needs a clip around the earhole to let them know their place. Fulham fans are so posh they have butlers serving them foie gras on silver platters at half time.

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

There are four West London clubs us and three non entity's Fulham, QPR and Brentford who are united in their hatred of us. We just see them as a annoying little brother who needs a clip around the earhole to let them know their place. Fulham fans are so posh they have butlers serving them foie gras on silver platters at half time.

LOL?!

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Its weird though, growing up as a Chelsea fan in the 60s and 70s I remember a lot of us had Brentford as our 2nd team

28 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its weird though, growing up as a Chelsea fan in the 60s and 70s I remember a lot of us had Brentford as our 2nd team

I had a paper round on a Sunday as a kid the result I always used to look out for was the Australian Chelsea. You remember F.B. when there was no British football in the Summer they would use Aussie results for the pools. They were as shit as we were in the late 70's as I recall !

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Fulham absolutely hate us but Ive never even given them a minutes thought. Ive never met any of their lads. I assume there are a few.

32 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I had a paper round on a Sunday as a kid the result I always used to look out for was the Australian Chelsea. You remember F.B. when there was no British football in the Summer they would use Aussie results for the pools. They were as shit as we were in the late 70's as I recall !

Ah yes ! They were in the Victoria league if I remember rightly. There was an Aus girl on here for a while and she said the club went tits up

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Fulham absolutely hate us but Ive never even given them a minutes thought. Ive never met any of their lads. I assume there are a few.

I remember me and my mates going to Fulham in 79 I think it was. At Fulham Broadway a well known Chelsea face and his chaps got on was something to boast about at school on the Monday. Chelsea just stood in the middle of their end for the whole game not a punch thrown. Remember trying to chat up some posh totty when we played them a few years later as it was the same day as the boat race.

We played Fulham at the Bridge in the league cup a few years ago they sent back 3,000 tickets, we played QPR in the cup at their Meccano shit stadium and the crowd was 15,000 they only gave us 3,000 tickets. They always go on about how much they hate us but can't sell their allocations when they play us shows them up to be the bellends they are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...