Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

@Jason

FA Cup third-round draw live on BBC Two on Monday night

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38201549

The FA Cup third-round draw is live on the BBC on Monday evening, as Premier League and Championship teams enter the action for the first time.

The draw, which will be made by former Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and ex-Arsenal striker Ian Wright, can be seen on BBC Two at 19:00 GMT.

Barrow, who upset League One Bristol Rovers, are among the non-league sides hoping to land a lucrative tie.

The 32 third-round ties will be played across the weekend of 6-9 January 2017.

FA Cup third-round draw numbers

1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH

2 ARSENAL

3 ASTON VILLA

4 BARNSLEY

5 BIRMINGHAM CITY

6 BLACKBURN ROVERS

7 BRENTFORD

8 BRIGHTON

9 BRISTOL CITY

10 BURNLEY

11 BURTON ALBION

12 CARDIFF CITY

13 CHELSEA

14 CRYSTAL PALACE

15 DERBY COUNTY

16 EVERTON

17 FULHAM

18 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN

19 HULL CITY

20 IPSWICH TOWN

21 LEEDS UNITED

22 LEICESTER CITY

23 LIVERPOOL

24 MANCHESTER CITY

25 MANCHESTER UNITED

26 MIDDLESBROUGH

27 NEWCASTLE UNITED

28 NORWICH CITY

29 NOTTINGHAM FOREST

30 PRESTON NORTH END

31 QUEENS PARK RANGERS

32 READING

33 ROTHERHAM UNITED

34 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

35 SOUTHAMPTON

36 STOKE CITY

37 SUNDERLAND

38 SWANSEA CITY

39 TOTTENHAM

40 WATFORD

41 WEST BROMWICH ALBION

42 WEST HAM UNITED

43 WIGAN ATHLETIC

44 WOLVES

45 AFC WIMBLEDON

46 WYCOMBE WANDERERS

47 MILLWALL

48 MACCLESFIELD TOWN OR OXFORD UNITED

49 BOLTON WANDERERS

50 BLACKPOOL

51 STOURBRIDGE OR NORTHAMPTON TOWN

52 NOTTS COUNTY OR PETERBOROUGH UNITED

53 CAMBRIDGE UNITED

54 PORT VALE

55 BARROW

56 ACCRINGTON STANLEY

57 LINCOLN CITY OR OLDHAM ATHLETIC

58 LUTON TOWN

59 SUTTON UNITED

60 EASTLEIGH OR FC HALIFAX TOWN

61 SHREWSBURY TOWN OR FLEETWOOD TOWN

62 CHARLTON ATHLETIC OR MILTON KEYNES DONS

63 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE OR NEWPORT COUNTY

64 ROCHDALE

The 3rd round game will be played between Jan 6-9. So our games from early Jan to early Feb will be:

Jan 4 (Wed) - Spurs (a)
Jan 6-9 (Fri-Mon) - Peterborough/Notts County (h)
Jan 14 (Sat) - Leicester (a)
Jan 22 (Sun) - Hull (h)
Jan 27-30 (Fri-Mon) - FA Cup 4th Round
Jan 31 (Tue) - Liverpool (a)
Feb 4 (Sat) - Arsenal (h)

Wow, I had tweeted earlier about how I had promised to take my son to see you guys play. Yet we are presented the chance to actually play you in the cup, provided my team can actually get into the next round.

First Premier League team he has seen was Liverpool in the League Cup sometime ago, where Adam Coombes scored the only notable goal during his time with us.

My lad loved it and even though you'll stuff us, this is quite magical in terms of football because you have earned yourself a very loyal follower in my son (so much so he wants to join this place). I can't even get him to post on my fan site or FM. LOL

Hope its POSH cause my Mrs is from there and got a load of mates up there. And only 45mins on train / straight up A1!

Not seen them since I went to Manure with them ages ago. Used to be good for their level. Always had good keepers.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive spent alot of time in Peterborough (unfortunately). Used to goto a few games with them specially away matches and big home games. Took a few Blues up with me to see a few.. Leeds at POSH in the cup stands out and going to Manure in the cup straight after Djing all nite at a Northern do  completely off me head was fun. Lost them both lol

Theyve shown promise now n then thru the years, thought maybe a Championship team a couple of years but as consistent as Oscar is.

I talked to a guy from there today as I had originally thought we were at POSH with him telling me he would get me a ticket. So I shall have fun with him when they come up.

23 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Ive spent alot of time in Peterborough (unfortunately). Used to goto a few games with them specially away matches and big home games. Took a few Blues up with me to see a few.. Leeds at POSH in the cup stands out and going to Manure in the cup straight after Djing all nite at a Northern do  completely off me head was fun. Lost them both lol

Theyve shown promise now n then thru the years, thought maybe a Championship team a couple of years but as consistent as Oscar is.

If anyone needs advice on parking or a beer giveus a shout. But I can imagine we shall be there in numbers so most of the town center pubs will either shut or low level bouncers everywhere. The local 'lads' will be going from far and wide. All the inbreds fron the Fens and the locals that stil think Burberry hats n scarves are the hight of fashion will be roaming about.

We got the Moyes End and some of the far stand I suppose, not seen my ticket but also got a ticket for the London Rd end too so that will be fun as the older ones know I'm Chelsea

Theres not alot to offer food/drinks wise at the ground. Cup of weak tea ,luke warm Bovril and a soggy pie maybe. But should be OK to get the vaporizer in ok lol

4 days after Spuds and week before going to Leicester I see us using the B team but we should still humiliate them.

It's at the Bridge UJ.

• 3 weeks later...