Liverpool v Carlisle
Crystal Palace v Charlton
Fulham v Stoke
Sunderland v Man City
Newcastle v Sheffield Wednesday
Reading v Barnsley/Everton
Walsall v Chelsea
MK Dons v Southampton

Matches to be played on September 22/23.

horrible lay out on the away end last time I was there..lots of obstructed viewing from big pillars poorly situated. has been a few years tho so they might have sorted it out..otherwise take plenty of pain relief gel for your neck afterwards.

11v11.com - Chelsea FC vs Walsall FC - Overall Head to Head Stats.

http://www.11v11.com/teams/chelsea/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Walsall

CFC Games won : 9
CFC Games drawn : 1
CFC Games lost : 1
LAST TIME WE PLAYED : Wednesday 7 October 1992 - Chelsea v Walsall - Chelsea FC Won 1 - 0 in The League Cup
soccerbase.com - CFC vs Walsall FC - HEAD TO HEAD.

horrible lay out on the away end last time I was there..lots of obstructed viewing from big pillars poorly situated. has been a few years tho so they might have sorted it out..otherwise take plenty of pain relief gel for your neck afterwards.

It will like going back to the 1970's lol the toilet will pissing against an old corrugated fence lol.

It's the 8TH time out of 12 we have gotten an away tie in domestic cup competitions (excluding semi-finals and finals) since Mourinho returned in 2013.

League Cup

Swindon (A)

Arsenal (A)

Sunderland (A)

Bolton (H)

Shrewsbury (A)

Derby (A)

Walsall (A)

FA Cup

Derby (A)

Stoke (H)

Man City (A)

Watford (H)

Bradford (H)

I love away days I must confess.

unless it`s against a big side who happen to be extra hard to beat at home. I`m always happy with an away tie..i`m 12 grounds away from joining the 92 club. but unfortunately Walsall isn`t one of the 12.i was closer to the 92 before teams like Grimsby,Wrexham,Darlington,Halifax etc got relegated out of the football league.

I love the charm of a shitty lower league stadium. the despair in the eyes of the less fortunate natives,the lunatic fringe of colourful local characters .the familiar aroma of old decaying wood,kidney pies and stale piss. the magic of the cup.

the bescott stadium isn`t as old as some..it looks like a MFI,IKEA or B & Q store from the outside...inside it looks like it was assembled with the products from such stores.typical 90`s lower division produced football ground,with the pillar obstructions being the most noteworthy feature..they really stick in your mind like "wtf were they thinking" when they constructed it. you still get the same kind of characters that lower league clubs attract tho.