AFC Fylde or Ilkeston Town v Accrington Stanley

Gloucester City v Leyton Orient

Burton Albion v Altrincham

Guiseley v Barrow

Northampton Town v Bradford City

Preston North End v Yeovil Town

Braintree Town v Tranmere Rovers

Carlisle United v Ebbsfleet United

Anyone here watching the FA Cup from the very first rounds? It offers a fantastic football and atmosphere :D

Good old fashioned English football. Shame Wembley FC lost to Uxbridge, there's nothing interesting going on in this first round really. Still gutted about last season (Or the year before) when MK Dons lost to Stevenage, i wanted to see MK Dons vs AFC Wimbledon so badly. Maybe that can happen in round 2. I will watch some of it though i suppose of they show something.

I dont really care about FA Cup this season. I would rather rest our main players and try young and squad players.

Our main players are our young ones. :)

But yeah i agree with you. We should use them to rest mata hazard oscar etc, and play our secondary team, or players who need a run or are lacking in form. Maybe play lampy to try and add to his goal talley.

Our main players are our young ones. :)

But yeah i agree with you. We should use them to rest mata hazard oscar etc, and play our secondary team, or players who need a run or are lacking in form. Maybe play lampy to try and add to his goal talley.

Yeah but depending on the opposition. No way we should just forgo the FA Cup, not after when we have won 4 of the last 6 FA Cup seasons. Think it's a trophy that most fans likes and want us to win it.

Yeah but depending on the opposition. No way we should just forgo the FA Cup, not after when we have won 4 of the last 6 FA Cup seasons. Think it's a trophy that most fans likes and want us to win it.

Yeah ofc, i am talking about the early rounds when we find ourselves up against weaker opposition. If we get into the quarters or get a tough draw then obviously we would play a full strength/stronger team. Fa cup is still in most peoples eyes the third most important trophy this year and we shouldn't do an arsenal.

Yeah ofc, i am talking about the early rounds when we find ourselves up against weaker opposition. If we get into the quarters or get a tough draw then obviously we would play a full strength team. Fa cup is in most peoples eyes the third most important trophy this year.

Not necessarily. We have been fortunate to have always faced a lower league opposition in the past 7-8 years at home in the 3rd round. That streak is bound to end at some point.

Not necessarily. We have been fortunate to have always faced a lower league opposition in the past 7-8 years at home in the 3rd round. That streak is bound to end at some point.

Yeah it could do, but simple odds dictate that we are unlikely to face another premier league team in the 3rd round. But we don't have to change everyone anyway. We can easily keep a strong team out whilst making maybe 3 or 4 changes to keep some players fresh and give some others a game.

Enjoy these kind of games. Good thing is BBC1 or ITV1 always screen one of the minnows home ties against the bigger opposition. Looking forward to the Met Police vs Crawley and Hayes and Yeading/Borehamewood vs Brentford games in particular. I remember last season when AFC Totton played Bristol Rovers. Bristol Rovers battered them but it is a very enjoyable game to watch, these kind of matches. Good thread for people to share FA Cup stories as well :)