Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

and I am saying the fans who go to the games care passionately about the F A Cup

So.....

Besides, we won it 3 times out of the last 4. They wont be crying their hearts out if we get eliminated once.

anyways, what does it has to do with the fact you were saying some wanted to lose???

I think we definitely have to win a trophy, especially this cup. Its almost as important as finishing in top 4. But I dont doubt in the top 4 finish, there would require a pretty serious fuck up by the interim and his players not to do that.

Top 4 finish must not be considered a success, its the minimum of minimums.

So.....

Besides, we won it 3 times out of the last 4. They wont be crying their hearts out if we get eliminated once.

anyways, what does it has to do with the fact you were saying some wanted to lose???

you have implied as much in your last post ...YOU know fuck all how our fans feel and you care even less ... Perhaps you should consider our players feelings ..although one of your friends suggested Hazard wouldnt

care about missing the game.

you have implied as much in your last post ...YOU know fuck all how our fans feel and you care even less ... Perhaps you should consider our players feelings ..although one of your friends suggested Hazard wouldnt

care about missing the game.

No, I explicit said I dont care if we win it or not. Meaning I wont be sad if we lose. It is totally different than saying I dont want to win! You cant go posting people want to lose without it being true...

Of course I will be happy if we win, but I am not putting it one tiny bit above a thrid place in EPL. I will celebrate if we become champions, but I will heavily criticize if we get a fifth spot because of it.

A lot of people in UK said they wouldnt give a damm if we lost CWC, I argued with them but never questioned or posted that they wanted to lose. I am OK with you criticizing me or saying I am stupid or wrong, I am not OK with you posting I want to lose though.

I love the FA Cup but i'd actually rather see us win the Europa League to complete the European set. We've owned the FA Cup, not a drama if we don't win it as long as Arsenal don't and as long as we don't lose to Brentford. We can't get knocked out by Brentford...

I love the FA Cup but i'd actually rather see us win the Europa League to complete the European set. We've owned the FA Cup, not a drama if we don't win it as long as Arsenal don't and as long as we don't lose to Brentford. We can't get knocked out by Brentford...

FA cup + Europa league is better :D

Well, once we win something, we usually do get another to rub it in lol.

2005 = League Cup + Premiership

2007 = League Cup + Premiership

2010 = Premiership + FA Cup

2012 = FA Cup + Champions League

We don't usually do it the next season though. Next year i want us to become the only team to win the domestic treble. That is my next dream.

Man Utd nearly done it but lost the League Cup final to Villa in '94. Arsenal nearly done it but we beat em in the League Cup semi in '98 (one of my greatest days).

I'd love us to do it.