Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

• 2 weeks later...
according to some it would be better if we lost on Sunday

No, this was not what some said. Dont put wrong words in other people's mouth....

What me and bushman said was that we dont really deeply care if we lose it or not. Not that we want to lose!

This really should be renamed the "Chelsea Cup Thread" as we've pretty much dominated the competition in recent years.

Our last official loss was against Barnsley in 2008! :D

But if you want to count the 2010 Everton draw at SB as a clear loss, we only lost one game in the last four years!

No, this was not what some said. Dont put wrong words in other people's mouth....

What me and bushman said was that we dont really deeply care if we lose it or not. Not that we want to lose!

I dont think you appreciate what the FA CUP means to fans who are lucky enough to get to see a final live .. IF you did you wouldnt spout rubbish about it

I dont think you appreciate what the FA CUP means to fans who are lucky enough to get to see a final live .. IF you did you wouldnt spout rubbish about it

I dont care what it means, I care how I feel about it. I am being selfish, but what do you want me to say? "I want to win (this season) because other people like it"?

I am just being honest...

Tbh I dont care if we go to Wembley or not. I just want a top4 so we can move on and forget about this season...

I know this is selfish and strange, but I am only posting how I feel about it. I could be here pretending to like the FA Cup (this season only) and motivate everyone just to increase my rep, but this is not me. I am only trying to be honest!

P.S: It would definetly be awesome to eliminate QPR though.

Top 3 seems fucking hard enough, even with full focus and rested players. Imagine having to share it with the FA Cup...

I dont care what it means, I care how I feel about it. I am being selfish, but what do you want me to say? "I want to win (this season) because other people like it"?

Credit where it's due, i want us to say "fuck you FA and you damn shit (2 girls and one) cup,

Top 3 seems fucking hard enough, even with full focus and rested players. Imagine having to share it with the FA Cup...

and I am saying the fans who go to the games care passionately about the F A Cup