test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sheva.

Domestic Cup Competitions thread

Started by Sheva.,

1,985 posts in this topic
I just realised we only lost one FA Cup game in the last 4 years, against Everton (pen) at SB!

Lets hope we dont get a home FA Cup tie..cause that be 2 in the last 4 years...

Rmpr and Kezza like this

Oh Villa, Villa, Villa.

Surely he's a gonna now? No? I still think he can eventually lead them forward but at the moment this is the worst spell in their history, surely.

F/T Millwall 2-1 Aston Villa.

Muzchap likes this

This really should be renamed the "Chelsea Cup Thread" as we've pretty much dominated the competition in recent years.

Rmpr likes this

according to some it would be better if we lost on Sunday

No, this was not what some said. Dont put wrong words in other people's mouth....

What me and bushman said was that we dont really deeply care if we lose it or not. Not that we want to lose!

No, this was not what some said. Dont put wrong words in other people's mouth....

What me and bushman said was that we dont really deeply care if we lose it or not. Not that we want to lose!

Ithink he called it the FA trophy

This really should be renamed the "Chelsea Cup Thread" as we've pretty much dominated the competition in recent years.

Our last official loss was against Barnsley in 2008! :D

But if you want to count the 2010 Everton draw at SB as a clear loss, we only lost one game in the last four years!

I dont think you appreciate what the FA CUP means to fans who are lucky enough to get to see a final live .. IF you did you wouldnt spout rubbish about it

I dont think you appreciate what the FA CUP means to fans who are lucky enough to get to see a final live .. IF you did you wouldnt spout rubbish about it

I dont care what it means, I care how I feel about it. I am being selfish, but what do you want me to say? "I want to win (this season) because other people like it"?

I am just being honest...

Tbh I dont care if we go to Wembley or not. I just want a top4 so we can move on and forget about this season...

I know this is selfish and strange, but I am only posting how I feel about it. I could be here pretending to like the FA Cup (this season only) and motivate everyone just to increase my rep, but this is not me. I am only trying to be honest!

P.S: It would definetly be awesome to eliminate QPR though.

Top 3 seems fucking hard enough, even with full focus and rested players. Imagine having to share it with the FA Cup...

I dont care what it means, I care how I feel about it. I am being selfish, but what do you want me to say? "I want to win (this season) because other people like it"?

Credit where it's due, i want us to say "fuck you FA and you damn shit (2 girls and one) cup,

xPetrCechx and Rmpr like this

Top 3 seems fucking hard enough, even with full focus and rested players. Imagine having to share it with the FA Cup...

and I am saying the fans who go to the games care passionately about the F A Cup

and I am saying the fans who go to the games care passionately about the F A Cup

So.....

Besides, we won it 3 times out of the last 4. They wont be crying their hearts out if we get eliminated once.

anyways, what does it has to do with the fact you were saying some wanted to lose???

I think we definitely have to win a trophy, especially this cup. Its almost as important as finishing in top 4. But I dont doubt in the top 4 finish, there would require a pretty serious fuck up by the interim and his players not to do that.

Top 4 finish must not be considered a success, its the minimum of minimums.

zolayes likes this

So.....

Besides, we won it 3 times out of the last 4. They wont be crying their hearts out if we get eliminated once.

anyways, what does it has to do with the fact you were saying some wanted to lose???

you have implied as much in your last post ...YOU know fuck all how our fans feel and you care even less ... Perhaps you should consider our players feelings ..although one of your friends suggested Hazard wouldnt

care about missing the game.

you have implied as much in your last post ...YOU know fuck all how our fans feel and you care even less ... Perhaps you should consider our players feelings ..although one of your friends suggested Hazard wouldnt

care about missing the game.

No, I explicit said I dont care if we win it or not. Meaning I wont be sad if we lose. It is totally different than saying I dont want to win! You cant go posting people want to lose without it being true...

Of course I will be happy if we win, but I am not putting it one tiny bit above a thrid place in EPL. I will celebrate if we become champions, but I will heavily criticize if we get a fifth spot because of it.

A lot of people in UK said they wouldnt give a damm if we lost CWC, I argued with them but never questioned or posted that they wanted to lose. I am OK with you criticizing me or saying I am stupid or wrong, I am not OK with you posting I want to lose though.