Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

On paper should be our cup for sure! But not going to take anything for granted. Lower league teams are always up for it. Not just a one time thing with Arsenal. It has happened with us against Barnsley in the FA Cup and Wycombe held us to a draw a few years ago albeit we battered them second leg. I am not going to underestimate Bradford but if we beat Leeds I pray we are drawn against them in the semis

And we thought we had problems - Arsenal are abysmal and surely Wenger's time is coming to a close!

I always felt re-establishing ourselves in the top four this season was priority in the league. As this was perfectly attainable, picking up a cup or two would be another productive season and keep breeding the winning mentality within the squad.

We have an excellent chance winning two (league cup and world club cup), and another two to play for - I'm happy with that.

LETS ALL LAUGH AT ARSENAL, LETS ALL LAUGH AT ARSENAL, LETS ALL LAUGH AT ARSENAL NA NA NA NA.

Couldn't resist.

Anyway if we can win this and the Club World Cup this young squad will get that taste of success and hopefully make them hungrier and hungrier to win trophies. Could be really valuable to such young players like Oscar, Hazard, Moses, Azpilicueta, Piazon etc. I'm sure Hazard is the only player out of them 5 to have actually won something at club level except Piazon winning the FA youth cup with the reserves.

WOOO!!! YES GET IN! That's the happiest i've been since the UCL final, omfg did i laugh and celebrate so much when Vermaelen missed his pen, wow! Arsenal did play their weakest team though by playing their first team lol, just awesome.

in-arsene-we-trust.jpg

Don't take anything for granted though, remember the FA Cup in 2008? Everything seemed ours for the taking then along came Barnsley. Massive chance though, it's another trophy not many of these players have won before, would be sweet to win it. We've had a horrible run but times are exciting, we have loads to play for.

got my Leeds away tickets.

me and my misses was ment to go until she forgot it was an away game, so my cousin is coming with me.

guess what trying to book travel with Chelsea official partner Thomas cook sport £10 train return and they wont let me as my cousin is not a member this year and its season tickets and members only. quite disappointed as i am a member myself and could provide any info about my cousin they would need, but no they are refusing.

expecting 2 chelsea fans to travel to leeds on there own in what is expected to be hostile surroundings quite poor by chelsea fc.

if there are any suggestions please let me know

thanks