Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

Remember it well, Nigel Martyn saved everything including Duberry's header late on, well that's the save i remember the most anyway. And they done us 2-0 too in the pissing rain, that Cardiff twat Stephen McPhail scoring twice as a youngster. Nice that we beat them on the last or 2nd to last game in '99 to get that Champions League spot to start our history in that competition. Again tough, they sure made us work for it. Gus' header sealing the deal. Good times. Ah and i remember a Mark Hughes hat-trick against em too with a shocking penalty that somehow went in. Think that was against Lucic too. We've certainly had our battles with em both home and away.

Yep, i'm 26 tomorrow (Friday) but not feeling that young any more lol.

Yeah i think the majority of people here know my hate for Arsenal. I could write a whole book on it but growing up as a Chels with many Gooner mates from 94/2003 (School years) probably says most of the story as no matter what the circumstances were, they weren't gonna lase against us, were they. Last minute goals galore, beatings, comebacks... yeah i hate Arsenal probably more than your average yid in truth.

I minute I saw that Leeds had qualified into the next round I knew Chelsea would be playing them. I just knew it...it's written in the stars as it seems. Now I've less reason to hate Leeds than most of the UK members on here but I'm sure they would be more than happy for me to jump on the bandwagon. FUCK LEEDS SCUM

Fanatics

Sleep well before the Epic encounter of two of Footballs giants, history, rivalry and Fanatism, we will beat our Northern adversaries. Why I hear you Chelsea F's cry, and cry indeed as Leeds have never beaten us in a Cup Game. OK, League wise they have fisted us good and proper and that puts the overall head to head's in their favour as being the "better" team.

Head to head summary Club P W D L F A +/- League Chelsea 90 26 25 39 107 136 -29 Leeds United 90 39 25 26 136 107 +29 FA Cup Chelsea 8 5 3 0 17 6 +11 Leeds United 8 0 3 5 6 17 -11 Football League Cup Chelsea 3 2 1 0 5 1 +4 Leeds United 3 0 1 2 1 5 -4 Totals Chelsea 101 33 29 39 129 143 -14 Leeds United

Only NF's will reply to this thread "First Time for Everything", me I say "Fisting Time for Antone" who mutters these words.

Only Non Fanatics Know the Score on this one.

Prediction time... I fear a backlash from a long and exhausive trip back from the land of the sun and the slopey people. 2-0 to the hosts (and be on you toes F's, be on your toe's)

Don't see the need to create another seperate thread for this Leeds clash especially when you're just posting the H2H record and asking for prediction. Merged.

To be honest, most Chelsea fans don't even know who the fuck Leeds are, lucky them. Must be annoying being a Leeds fan now though, i mean even Wigan are a premiership team now and Reading.... There are always giant killings in the FA Cup, now Leeds are hoping to be the giant killers in a tournament rather than the giants. Sad times for them.

Let the Leeds fans have their fun, the League Cup game will basically be their funeral because they'll never play us again. It's just a' good bye, nice to have known you' match.