test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sheva.

B'mouth await in QF of League Cup

Started by Sheva.,

1,723 posts in this topic

utd away in Russia 9th March , if our Fa game was on Sunday would have been even better but hope we do them and give them the Monday blues!

TheIceMan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2017 at 4:54 AM, Pizy said:

Whatever. Sorry, but if we win it "yay," nice to add another trophy. If we don't it's not like the PL or CL or even a CL place where I'd be super disappointed.

If you're Arsenal or Spuds who haven't won shit in ages or United last season who went years and years without winning an FA Cup then it's a huge deal, but I'm personally pretty indifferent to the competition. The "magic" of the FA Cup is lost on me I suppose.

Guess what I'm saying is the only two competition that matter to me are the PL and CL. FA Cup is nice and League Cup is meaningless.

Idk about your ideology , i love seeing us win trophies even if they are meaningless. I might as well even get excited about winning the International Champions Cup:P:P

Chelsea? likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can see Zlatan  missing this 1 now after wwf elbow incident Today v Bournemouth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, mccg said:

Can see Zlatan  missing this 1 now after wwf elbow incident Today v Bournemouth

No bruv. Cant see sweet FA been done about it. Mous golden boy is touchless right now and wouldnt get sent off no matter what UFC moves he did.

All we need to do before the game to get the most out of the lads is show them this!

We need to make a statement with this game cause you know damned well they will be doing all in their power to make the end of their season better than the middle of it. Lets make Mous head explode!

Its a gotta be there game.

 

 

mccg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2017 at 4:14 PM, Unionjack said:

No bruv. Cant see sweet FA been done about it. Mous golden boy is touchless right now and wouldnt get sent off no matter what UFC moves he did.

All we need to do before the game to get the most out of the lads is show them this!

We need to make a statement with this game cause you know damned well they will be doing all in their power to make the end of their season better than the middle of it. Lets make Mous head explode!

Its a gotta be there game.

 

 

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Tyrone Mings hit with FA charges .Both players are charged with violent conduct and have until 6pm on Tuesday to respond. ...Tick tick tock the start of the exploding head , U lucky man get to see that ,turn up the noise !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man losing Zlatan would be such a boost to us. We can handle their other strikers, they aren't that good nor are they physically imposing, I reckon we'd struggle with Zlatan' physicality more this time. Take the man away from a one-man-team and suddenly they are even more average than they have been so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2017 at 4:39 PM, manpe said:

Oh man losing Zlatan would be such a boost to us. We can handle their other strikers, they aren't that good nor are they physically imposing, I reckon we'd struggle with Zlatan' physicality more this time. Take the man away from a one-man-team and suddenly they are even more average than they have been so far.

No Zlatan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2017 at 4:14 PM, Unionjack said:

No bruv. Cant see sweet FA been done about it. Mous golden boy is touchless right now and wouldnt get sent off no matter what UFC moves he did.

All we need to do before the game to get the most out of the lads is show them this!

We need to make a statement with this game cause you know damned well they will be doing all in their power to make the end of their season better than the middle of it. Lets make Mous head explode!

Its a gotta be there game.

 

 

Told u dude no Zlatan, no room for Swedish wrestlers here at the bridge! Hope we rip them a new 1.gu gu gu gu gu get some then some more .

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jason said:

Anybody staying up or waking up for the League Cup draw? :lol:

It's at 4:15am UK time tomorrow.

I was there following on twitter. And an absolute joke it was too. Twitter took at least a minute to update the draw with each new tie, and several minutes between some.. Just as well I didn't actually wake up for it. :)

Meanwhile a little sympathy for Arsenal please. They've picked up what counts as a tough draw for them; a mid table, League One team. At home of course.

Jason and mccg like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF is the Carabao Cup?!

Just call it the "shitty worthless cheapening football advertisement trophy" and be done with it!  :middlefinger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All you need to know about this cup - (Milk Cup?, Coca-Cola Cup? :D )

2cgg7dd.jpg

Anyway, as any other competition, once we are in it, I want to win it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

WTF is the Carabao Cup?!

Just call it the "shitty worthless cheapening football advertisement trophy" and be done with it!  :middlefinger:

Isnt Carabao one of our sponsors? Let do them proud....

Or ask them to change the rules so we win regardless if we loose a la emirates cup 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gadget said:

Isnt Carabao one of our sponsors? Let do them proud....

Or ask them to change the rules so we win regardless if we loose a la emirates cup 

Honestly, if we don't get league one opponents at least until the semis we should cancel the deal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.