test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sheva.

B'mouth await in QF of League Cup

Started by Sheva.,

1,723 posts in this topic

Seriously not the draw that I wanted but least we're home. Small consolation. Anyway, we will be playing Man United twice in 3/4 days in October:

Oct 28 Chelsea v Man United (EPL)

Oct 30/31 Chelsea v Man United (LC)

Mate i really wanted this draw. Atleast i get to see an exciting match and we are going to win i am 99% sure xD.

Seriously not the draw that I wanted but least we're home. Small consolation. Anyway, we will be playing Man United twice in 3/4 days in October:

Oct 28 Chelsea v Man United (EPL)

Oct 30/31 Chelsea v Man United (LC)

Wow! Reminds me of 05/06 season and our clashes at Anfield withing few days!

Great, really looking forward to that week. Imagine if we beat them twice, that would be a fantastic feeling. We simply MUST beat them in at least one of the games though. If we don't win any of them it's going to be embarrassing.

Our fixtures in October after the international break:

20th October - Tottenham(A)

23rd October - Shakhar Donetsk(A)

28th October - Man United(H)

30/31 October - Man United(H)

As if the fixtures weren't tough enough... :doh: :doh: :doh:

Easy.

Vidic is out, Rio is past it, their other defenders aren't exactly great anymore, De Gea is overrated in my eyes etc.

Rooney/Van Persie will be on top form I assume (I'd prefer to play against Rooney), and Ramires could do a job on Scholes or Carrick if he starts on the pivot.

BOSS likes this

Wow! Reminds me of 05/06 season and our clashes at Anfield withing few days!

Lets just hope it ain't the same sequence of results in favour off the away team this time.

Our fixtures in October after the international break:

20th October - Tottenham(A)

23rd October - Shakhar Donetsk(A)

28th October - Man United(H)

30/31 October - Man United(H)

As if the fixtures weren't tough enough... :doh: :doh: :doh:

If Robbie rotates properly we will be fine. Remember the three fixtures following our cup semi against Tottenham?

Oh ffs..

Fatigue, fatigue, fatigue.

Play the youngsters for this one, makeshift rotation won't be enough to beat United, RDM needs to play all the youngsters and reserves.

Can you put bet's on players making their first appearance of the season? if so i might stick £5 on Ferreira making his bow for the campaign in this one.

great draw, not boring at all

Stupid post, how is it a great draw?, makes it harder for us to win the cup and it puts more pressure and uses up much more energy. We will probably be resting players in the league just for that game.