Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

Meh. Could have done with a home tie instead rather than away. The game will be played on 19th December due to our involvement in the Club World Cup. Hence, our fixtures in December now look like this:

Dec 1 - West Ham (A)

Dec 5 - Nordsjaelland (H)

Dec 8 - Sunderland (A)

Dec 13 - CWC Semi Finals

Dec 16 - CWC Final/3rd Place Play-Off

Dec 19 - Leeds (A)

Dec 23 - Villa (H)

Dec 26 - Norwich (A)

Dec 30 - Everton (A)

9 games in 30 days and only 2 of them at home!

Meh. Could have done with a home tie instead rather than away. The game will be played on 19th December due to our involvement in the Club World Cup. Hence, our fixtures in December now look like this:

Dec 1 - West Ham (A)

Dec 5 - Nordsjaelland (H)

Dec 8 - Sunderland (A)

Dec 13 - CWC Semi Finals

Dec 16 - CWC Final/3rd Place Play-Off

Dec 19 - Leeds (A)

Dec 23 - Villa (H)

Dec 26 - Norwich (A)

Dec 30 - Everton (A)

9 games in 30 days and only 2 of them at home!

thats easy compared to baseball usually play 6 games a week

thats easy compared to baseball usually play 6 games a week

MLB = 162 games in 180 days.

Football = about 50 games in 300 days.

You cant even compare the physical exhaustion. It is really far away.

I was begging for Leeds away, begging, i was on my sofa literally BEGGING "Please be Leeds, Please be Leeds, please be Leeds!!"

Words do not even describe how happy i was with this draw. It's been a long time waiting, finally got those horrible parasite scum again. WE HATE LEEDS!

Dirty fucking Leeds. And if it couldn't be anymore tasty, ironically just after ol' Colin Wanker bashed us in the media about our Clattenburg complaint.

This was probably the worst possible tie we could get in this round because this will be the game of their decade. Normally I'm pretty easy going with the League Cup (until perhaps we get to a semi or final) but I could not stand losing to this bunch of fuckers!

Well i was born in '86 but yeah, there's more than 40 years of history there which is the only reason i was sad they went down or that it's taken them so long to get back. Rivalry lasts forever. It's nice that we stuck their final nail in though with the 1-0 win on the last day of 03/04, their last ever premiership game :D

This is for all of you foreign fans or newer fans. Not many of you would've experienced us playing Leeds. Chelsea and Leeds have a mega rivalry, even now Leeds sing "We hate Chelsea" in every fucking match they play, even when they were in League 1. Obviously our first FA Cup win was over Leeds in 1970, one of the most talked about finals ever and first ever to be won via a replay. We beat them in the Carling Cup around 10 years ago 2-0 away with 2 Eidur goals but we do not usually do well there at all. There was an epic 3-2 win in 94/95 after going 2-0 down thanks to their keeper John Lucic being shit (He was always that good) but we always do badly against them away. Lots of memories though.

I was at the game in 02/03 when Eidur scored THAT stunning bicycle kick, another really cracking game when they were on the demise. It doesn't really matter where they are now, Chelsea vs Leeds is Chelsea vs Leeds or Leeds vs Chelsea whatever way you wanna put it. I remember Jon Harley's winner and the LEGEND JFH missing a penalty for them against us but scored 2 the year before when they humped us 3-1. Laurent Charvet ... remember his volley? Bet not many of you can :D and even James Milner scored a belter against us when he was 16!

This really is a match i wanted to see again and i hope we absolutely trash them. They are the dirtiest bunch of cunts football has ever seen, goes back to the Don Revie days in the 60's and 70's fucking shameful team, even the legendary Brian Clough couldn't control those bunch of shit filth. They are, as Dave Jones described, vile animals. If we get out of this match with minimal injury, we'll be lucky.

JT and Lamps are very much needed. Tell Luiz to stay at home, JT and Cahill are the guys to play at the back. Then i'd like to see Lampard with Ramires and Mikel in the middle with Hazard, Sturridge and Mata as the 3 up top. 4-3-3 is the way to go. We need the mix of power with skill in all areas. Can't wait for this! Long way to go though. Let's do them scum!

Oh yeah and Ken Bates is their owner, our owner from 1982 - 2003 when he bought us for £1 and sold us to Roman for £150 million ish. So yeah, Chelsea vs Leeds is pretty big.

I must say Ollie, you really are one hell of a legend when it comes to being a supporter of this club.