Jase

MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is one very important win , we deserved to win the game although there is still a lot to work on .

• Oscar,Hazard and Mata are all great players but they lack width,strength,directness and defensive contribution.
  • Moses is almost as good defensively as any of our defensive wingers.
  • Ramires in the pivot is superb and disastrous , the number of times he stole/forced the ball and got possession is exactly the same as the amount of horror we feel when he is trying to control a lost ball , his runs in counter-attacks will certainly result in goals but he rushes forward and into tackles sometimes leaving the defense exposed e.g. the giroud last chance.
  • Hazard is a real gem but his performances were much better when exchanging positions with mata while a winger provide width(before Oscar's inclusion)
  • Mata is back to his best but he has to work on his defending , he is our worst defender.
  • Oscar has a lot to learn.

That is one very important win , we deserved to win the game although there is still a lot to work on .

• Oscar,Hazard and Mata are all great players but they lack width,strength,directness and defensive contribution.
  • Ramires in the pivot is superb and disastrous , the number of times he stole/forced the ball and got possession is exactly the same as the amount of horror we feel when he is trying to control a lost ball , his runs in counter-attacks will certainly result in goals but he rushes forward and into tackles sometimes leaving the defense exposed e.g. the giroud last chance.
  • Hazard is a real gem but his performances were much better when exchanging positions with mata while a winger provide width(before Oscar's inclusion)
  • Mata is back to his best but he has to work on his defending , he is our worst defender.

Pretty much exactly how I felt after this game.

Really pleased with this result!

I still can't believe I typed 2-1 as we got the free kick and it went in :) I'm busy thinking of lottery numbers tonight!

It was a real TEAM performance so not going to critiscise anybody.

I voted Cech MOTM he kept us in the game!!!

This is exactly the type of game we would have lost last season! So well done to the team and RDM for being brave!

Viva la revolution!!! :)

I agree with your post except for the bolded part.

All three showed a lot of defensive contribution.

Went with Mikel for MOTM but it could have been any of 4 or 5. Rambo and Mikel were both extremely good and mikel was physical and kept the likes of carzorla under wraps. Mata was also extremely good, and strted to link up with torres as well as oscar and hazard.