Arsenal 1 - 2 Chelsea

Jase

MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Fucking get in Torres steps up and delivers, His best game this season.

Solid all round, pleasantly surprised he went with Mata, Hazard and Oscar. Hate to say it but Fat Frank is in trouble, Rambo and Sideways looked pretty good in midfield.

Dare I say it? We look like title contenders....

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Important win today,we will stay on the top of the league after this matchday.The pressing from the team was very good,Arsenal had big problems to come into the game especially in the second half.Arsenal could have been back in the game,but fortunately Giroud miss the open goal.Cech made today 2-3 very important saves for us.The back four were solid,Ramires and Mikel also very good.Our Attackers caused the Arsenal defense to much problem´s.Torres should have won a penalty.But win is win,now Chelsea have to look forward to Tuesday.

see what happens when rambo and mikel are CDMs,, and when we play 3 attackers up top.

they may not have had as much of an effect on the game as we would like, but in time i expect them to really boss teams. we have UCL game midweek would like to see who RDM chooses.

I've criticized Mikel a lot, and i thought he would really struggle today. But he's playing really well when Ramires is helping him out, so great credit to him and i hope he does something this season.

Mikel can't play with too much reliability, but with Ramires he does make himself a useful player what i was still a bit unsure of, but he's done it so well done to him.

Ramires man of the match is well deserved, controlled Arsenal.

If this performance from Ramires doesn't Bench Lampard...nothing on this Earth will until he retires. Rambo and Mikel are our best options. Perhaps Romeu instead of Mikel somewhere down the road. Rambo gave away the ball..sure, but as a whole his passing was actually pretty good and controlled. I loved his bursting runs forward, so much Yaya Toure in Ramires.

On a serious note, great win on the road, squad still needs a bit of work but it's a great start. Composure is first on the list for me personally. Hats off to FT and Juan on their efforts. Top of the league AND havin' a laugh. Great feeling to beat the gooners! :-)