test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Arsenal 1 - 2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

MOTM?   184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

297 posts in this topic

get in there my son. come on. i am so

happy. amazing good job everyone,

rambo and mikel the way forward.

great job lads, so happy.

love it.

BRILLIANT!!!

This win feels even better as the Arsenal fans were so confident they would win! looool!

Everyone was quality, Rami is the man for the DP with Mikel outstanding as was Torres! quality display from him as well!

Now everyone knows we are the real deal and genuine title contenders and the scary thing is as the season goes on our team will only get better!

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

Where's Ollie? He thought we would get murdered...LOL :rolleyes:. That goes for everyone really though who thought Arsenal would smash us. Shows us what type of fans you are... Why the hype and Jizzing over Le Arse? We just showed them up. No doubt it seems we are the real deal.

Impressive performance. The team gelled well. There was actually a nice Balance as well, even with the 3 attacking midfielders. Ramires should have cemented thatt double pivot role. He is great there. Very good performance from him. Probably my man of the match. We pressed well and withstood Le Arse. Very good result. So Stoked!

jmarlow and Stats like this

This is the only match I can say Cazorla has been leats effective in the Premiership. Well played Ramires (especially) and co

was a good performance. we were a bit sloppy for a part of the second half (so were arsenal luckily) but otherwise, very good performance. good individual performances as well. Oscar was very effective and probably the unnoticed hero of today. he stopped Arsenal being able to pass it around freely, good defensive positioning from him.

Torres, what a lad. good game by him today. Mata was a little off apart from his free kicks. good performance and a massive win for us!!!!!!

CHELSEAAAAAAA!

Drogzola likes this

Good performance against a good team. We're clearly improving our game and that's the most important thing. The pressing was excellent for example. Hope we keep that up. The high(ish) line is still a bit of a issue but it wasn't awfully executed. We were much better than before off the ball.

Still need to work on creating more (clear cut) chances though. And we should be getting more out of our counter-attacks, we could get quite a few goals from them.

Good win Chelsea. Always feels good beating Arsenal. No one really stood out for me so I'm gonna go with Mata as MOTM.

Peace. likes this