Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arsenal is gonna fuck chelsea up ... you fucking idiots still suck after spending god knows how much money

Top of the league? LOL silly Arsenal fan you dont know whats going to hit you. Getting Cocky after drawing against Citeh eh? Aston Villa just beat them in their own ground idiot.

Dreading this game more than any other ever lol. There's absolutely no way we'll win it, can maybe hope for a draw and see if we can get away with that but realistically the way they play, i can see them cutting through us time and time again, they'll need to finish hopelessly for us to stand a chance. This could be Atletico Madrid all over again. I hope we keep our shape and discipline and try to frustrate them, and we need to use proper wingers if we think we can get something because we should be able to target Gibbs and Jenkinson.

You just get the feeling though, out unbeaten run and great clean record is gonna come to an abrupt end. I just hope we put in a good performance and create problems for them. With our front 4 we should cause them lots of problems but i worry about our 2 holding midfielders and David Luiz. I'd like to see Ramires in a deeper role and i'd like to see Moses start on the right. He was MOTM there when Wigan won there last season.

If we do things right we can get a result but i fear we'll do things horribly wrong.

3-0 Arse.

Dreading this game more than any other ever lol. There's absolutely no way we'll win it, can maybe hope for a draw and see if we can get away with that but realistically the way they play, i can see them cutting through us time and time again, they'll need to finish hopelessly for us to stand a chance. This could be Atletico Madrid all over again. I hope we keep our shape and discipline and try to frustrate them, and we need to use proper wingers if we think we can get something because we should be able to target Gibbs and Jenkinson.

You just get the feeling though, out unbeaten run and great clean record is gonna come to an abrupt end. I just hope we put in a good performance and create problems for them. With our front 4 we should cause them lots of problems but i worry about our 2 holding midfielders and David Luiz. I'd like to see Ramires in a deeper role and i'd like to see Moses start on the right. He was MOTM there when Wigan won there last season.

If we do things right we can get a result but i fear we'll do things horribly wrong.

3-0 Arse.

..........You're acting like Arsenal are Barcelona <_<. We are top of the table.

We ain't played nobody yet, Arsenal have played well in every game so far and well..... i'm not gonna say much else. I really hope we can beat em or at least get a point but i genuinely can't see it when Robbie persists with this shocking formation and slow heavy players in the deeper roles. It's a recipe for disaster against a team like Arsenal. Arsenal are probably the best team i've seen this season and i'm sure you know how much it hurts me to say that.

I actually think RDM might spring a surprise and start Moses upfront for this match due to his direct nature which might unsettle the Arsenal defence and he is physically strong as well. Does anyone read to much into Mata starting yesterday night with indications that he might be on the bench against Arsenal. Just did not expect him to start the game so was wandering if he was planning Hazard-Oscar-Ramires. But due to his performance, maybe not but I have seen a lot of people mention Oscar tracks back a lot which makes me think RDM may put Mata on the bench. Will be interesting. This is a match where I don't mind seeing Ramires on the RW if RDM chooses not to play him in the double-pivot but I do not want to see both him and Bertrand on the wings. Although their defence has been pretty good this season I know for a fact it is still suspectible to error so I hope we have a right go at them.

Should be a great match