Chelsea 2-2 Juventus

BlueLion.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair result for me.

Torres needs to do one now we sign players to play on the wing to help him and he is always chasing the ball down the flanks or when we do get it wide he is too deep and theres nobody to cross it to had enough of him now start playing Sturridge!!!

awfull 2nd half of the 2nd halftime for mikel, this was like seeing two faces of him, owned midfield in the first, and in the first 20 min in the secon half just blocked and intercepted so much... but this pass HASN'T to happen, awfull from him today...

lamps had a similar situation but we could stop them with good defending there... same bad pass

I can forgive Mikel for that mistake, but I can't forgive Torres for that performance. Truly abysmal. I have officially given up on him now. I'm done with him; done with his sulking and his general I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude. Sturridge and Moses can offer twice as much as he can. He's useless and needs to warm the bench for a very, very long time and think about how he's continually let the club down.

Good match.

But Mikel was shit as usual. 2 big mistakes, 2 goals conceded.

Torres shit as usual, running and falling as usual, trying to keep the ball and then losing it as usual.

Hazard needs to learn how to play as winger.

I dont know why RDM loves Bertrand. The guy is useless playing in the mid. He let Quagliarella to score the 3rd.

Felt we were the better side in the first half, Juventus the far better side in the second half. A draw was fair.

We were much better on the ball than I expected us to be. We remain (very) vulnerable off the ball though. I've read people here say we have a strong defence.. I fail to see it. It's not just our defence though, it's our defensive play as collective. We really need to work on that.