IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

Muzchap

RDM  

173 members have voted

1. 1. IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the mods should do that, because we already have two topics about it. Discussions about RDM should stay in "RDM is the right man" topic.

I dont care about the discusion, just wanted to do a poll since the other threads dont give much answer on what people want (only if you scroll down to read everyone`s opinion).

Anyway, I dont bother if other memebers think it is stupid and decide to delete it, it is just a curiosity I have to see what most fans want.

I`d apreciate everyone`s vote!

He must get time. Chopping and changing managers who might not want the likes of Oscar, Mata or maybe Hazard in the team or not use them to the same effect would be ridiculous. They need to become part of the backbone of this club. Players we rely on. Give him to the summer at least. Then the club can question his position if we've done bad.

I'm very opinionated about RDM, but let this be clear -

I do wish him the best here, and do want him to succeed. Like any Chelsea fan.

Also I'd like to add - I will cut my penis off if we ever hire Rafa as manager.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20421560

"When he took over, Chelsea were in a mess. The dressing room was divided by their alliances for and against their manager. The belief had begun to drain away and with it the defensive organisation that had become the bedrock of the club's success during much of the past decade.

And yet despite all that, it has granted him very little breathing space just three months into the new season."

Thats why he deserve credit. I dont see Guardiola doing a better job than this with this squad. well, we have Mata (a sub for Spain), and Hazard and Oscar, both u23. For me its also not a suprise that we started our bad run when Lampard got injured.

"Chelsea lacked character and presence". I 100% agree with that, I dont like this Mata-Oscar-Hazard thing, because none of them have presence and character, well they are too young. I really hope in the next window we get some experience, because I'm tired of this 20 years old players thing.

It's amazing.. We make joke threads like these whenever a manager's appointed but a couple of months later, they're actually realistic.

Not having a go at OP, but it's just incredible that this is the identity of Chelsea.

It always gets back to Torres somehow. C'mon man, it wasn't Torres who bottled three brilliant chances today, it was Hazard, Mata, and Oscar. He actually set Oscar up for a nice opportunity after he came on. This is coming from someone who's lost faith in Torres. You can fault Torres for his own problems, but you can't throw every problem at his feet.

For some reason the Chelsea lads are just choking the bat too tight these days. They're double clutching. Unfortunately RDM can't boot it in the net for them. The good news is under RDM we're creating chances. Not sure where to go from here to change that to "finishing our chances".

It DOES come back to Torres though. If we had a good striker we wouldn't be playing false 9 formations. Hazard, Mata and Oscar are in the team to create and alongside that, to chip in with a few goals. They shouldn't be having to shoulder the responsibility of chief goalscorers.

The club didn't buy a striker in the summer to give Torres a chance and now we're left with someone who can't perform with or without competition for his place, and at this point in time there is no competition for his place!

I can't see it being RDM's decision to start the season with Torres and Sturridge our only two strikers, neither being first choice last season.

SunSport understands the Blues have already approached former Liverpool chief Rafa Benitez as a possible temporary replacement.

And Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will step up his bid to land Barcelona legend Pep Guardiola as his team face a humiliating early exit from the Champions League.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4656281/Rafa-Benitez-lined-up-for-Chelsea-job.html#ixzz2CoWQ3QH9

SunSport understands the Blues have already approached former Liverpool chief Rafa Benitez as a possible temporary replacement.

And Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will step up his bid to land Barcelona legend Pep Guardiola as his team face a humiliating early exit from the Champions League.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2CoWQ3QH9

They don't even care about posting two contradicting rumours as fact, eh? Those journos are something else. :wank2: