IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

Muzchap

RDM  

173 members have voted

1. 1. IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY concerned with the Team selection and Tactics from RDM...

QPR are a new team, thrown together and for large parts of the game we were completely outclassed, especially on the back of a 4-1 thrashing.

I'm really concerned (more than I was this time last season about AVB) whether RDM has the skill to make us progress...

1) Not playing genuine wingers when we have them in the squad

2) Not dropping under performing players

3) Not realising it's not working - and taking AGES to make a tactical change

The guy just doesn't have a clue.

This is not an attack on his past achievements, he's a LEGEND, I really like him - BUT - have we slipped into the same mistake as the scouse idiots with Kenny and the Toon wankers with Shearer?

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're top of the league, unbeaten, scored 8, conceded 2 with 3 clean sheets.

I'm just nervous against the big teams, i fear we'll get hammered by Arsenal in a couple of weeks because of how they play.

I'm not gonna answer the question, though because it's too early but Ramires and Bertrand as the 2 wingers are a big no no.

If you dont want to vote - don't vote...

Also - don't complain - just move on to a topic you WANT to read.

RDM is going to cost us in key matches with a 'negative' outlook.

As for the 'wait for the CL' - really? Likely we'll see a repeat of the Atletico Match.

We need to get our team moving forward in a fluid manner, we're just not getting that... AND for those telling me RDM is a defensive manager, why did we invest so heavily in attacking players.

I've always believed RDM was keeping the seat warm for Pep G. - I'm just not sure he's going to make it past Xmas - Unless, he really starts trying to get the team balance correct and to stop playing players that don't deserve to be playing...

It's not knee-jerk - I'm just sick of watching garbage, unattractive football against MEDIOCRE opponents...

Well if he makes cowardly starting line ups and tactics against relegation threatened teams then yes he will.

I fear it will be like Scolari or Carlo's second season, good start but refusal to address huge problems (double pivot and the attacking front) leading to a huge bad run in form would see him sacked by February at the most

Nothing like a knee-jerk reaction topic after a frustrating match :rolleyes:

This is not a knee-jerk reaction, because we all know RDM is a big gamble, so after this start of the season I dont think its unfair to ask this kind of question.

This is not a knee-jerk reaction, because we all know RDM is a big gamble, so after this start of the season I dont think its unfair to ask this kind of question.

This is a knee-Jerk reaction because it is directly after the match ended and the emotions are high. I've said myself that RDM is a huge gamble and I still think so. But you are very unlikely to get reasonable logical evaluations right after a frustrating match like today.

Yes, RDM may be a gamble but even then, don't you think it's still too quick to judge him after just 1 poor result?! It was only in the last league game that most of us, including me, were made to look like fools after we won convincingly for questioning his selection against Newcastle prior to the game.

You need to add 1 more option to this poll :i still can't decide.

Done :)

Please understand - I'm not calling for RDM to be sacked!

I'm just trying to understand where my thoughts on him are vs others...

I REALLY want him to succeed... Just cannot believe the teams he is picking... Perhaps he didnt want to lose 2 on the bounce after Atletico, but QPR away really should be 3 points... City managed it - why couldn't we...?