Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I think this match may very well have cemented the future of Grant. Roman surely won't put up with his poor or non-existant tactical skill for much longer. We have lost the Premier League and will struggle in the Champions League.

Why the hell Joe Cole was taken off I will never know???

He bloody better not decide to keep him on!

Everyone was saying at Derby when is the protest gana start?Thought be Sunday and prob be that way for sure!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the man is totally useless!! how on earth could he take off Joe?? and what formation were playing in by the end of the game, huh?

This game just bothered the heck out of me! our defense looked shaky at every set piece, the substitutions were absurd, we were effing 3-1 UP AND STILL MANAGED TO GET A DRAW!!!

there's your attacking football RA!

Holy Shit...... :thumbsdown:

Last I heard we were 3-1 up. WTF happened here???????

Reading through the thread I gather once we went up to 3-1 he went on the defensive and tried to play the game out. With a team like Spurs who are capable of beating us, I would have thought inviting pressure onto us is not such a good tactic.

Once again it has been shown that when the crunch comes to the crunch we crumble.

We were offered an opportunity no-one really thought we would see ourselves in several months ago. An opportunity to give the fans something to look forward to over the coming weeks, yet what we are left with is more disappointment when we deserve so much more.

RA has got to bite the bullet and see sense and finally do what some of us have been wanting for so long. Something that more and more fans have been calling for as the games go by. What started as a snowball is now an avalanche..........

Grant must go <_<

You'd thought he'd learnt from the response when he took JC off that time against Newcastle from the fans not to do it again

I feel sorry for Joe Cole.Seriously do.Because he prob thinks how he could've made a diff if he'd stayed on

We had something to look forward to.Have a good good friday etc until Sunday but nooo

No point us even turning up Sunday.We know the result.We loose.Home record gone.Chance of title gone.Chance of Liverpool sprining up on us..there..

Too late to make managerial changes now, Dracula has done enough to fuck the season up. We started this season in five competitions including the Chairty Shield and had realistic chances of doing all five. Yet in the space of a month we've been effectively knocked out of three and we were out of another before the season began. Champions League? No chance.

We were offered an opportunity no-one really thought we would see ourselves in several months ago. An opportunity to give the fans something to look forward to over the coming weeks, yet what we are left with is more disappointment when we deserve so much more.

Well, this is the third oppurtunity we blew.

First one was: Chelsea Arsenal in Dec

Second: Chelsea Liverpool in Feb

Third: Tottenham Chelsea in March

THE DEFENDERS DESERVE FLAK AS WELL!!!....2 set pieces we give goals.!!! WOW!!!....

CARLO "GOD" CUDICINI KEPT US IN!!!

This one stings more.Arsenal bleh we lost JT,Liverpool were shit.

Today..chance to go level..something no one saw coming..and then we messed up!Let a 3-1 lead to at least against Arsenal we went behind,liverpool we kept a clean sheet but this one!

Grant arg!

Edited by Laylabelle

Well, this is the third oppurtunity we blew.

First one was: Chelsea Arsenal in Dec

Second: Chelsea Liverpool in Feb

Third: Tottenham Chelsea in March

THE DEFENDERS DESERVE FLAK AS WELL!!!....2 set pieces we give goals.!!! WOW!!!....

CARLO "GOD" CUDICINI KEPT US IN!!!

Dont forget Barnsley :whistling:

Dont forget Barnsley :whistling:

WELL THOSE 3 matches had we won, we would have gone ahead of Arsenal by a point or atleast level with them.

Those 3 occasions we were expecting Chelsea to inw and go ahead, but we seem to blew it. I dont see us taking our chances. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS JUST ONCE!!!

Carlo was the blame for at least 2 goals,even tough he had some cracking saves.But all the blame is on Grant when we were 3-1 up we should have scored more and played the same but no we had to go defensive and payed the price.

If United wins on sunday and we fuck it up again its all over for us.

Exactly.

So I'm hardly surprised about the current situation. We all know that Grant is clueless tactically (and in every other respect) so I sometimes don't even know why I expect a win.