How I Met Your Mother Thread

Mustafa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CRonaldo" data-cid="562003" data-time="1355484268"><p>

This season is starting to be SOOO annoying...<br />

All about Barney/Robin, Ted has NO story at all.<br />

Isn't he THE reason the show exists, isn't he THE guy who tells the story of how he met his kids' mom?<br />

I'm ok to have stories with the others, but damn, it's been like 4-5 episodes that we have nothing about Ted and ALL about Barney/Robin</p></blockquote>

Good. I think most HIMYM fans would agree that they want to watch this Barney/Robin story. (It's probably the best relationship). They're great together. Barney is the best character in the show, so that's even better. Ted can wait. This season is starting out very good. Plus Ted has gotten some story time, its not a big deal.

Don't worry, there will be more Ted-based episodes in the coming weeks.

I didn't really watch last season of this show, but i've had time to see most of this season's and they've been quite good. Robin looks so much hotter now than at the start :o

I watch it on TV whenever I feel like it. I don't like its general storyline about romance, relationships and all this nonsense. I watch it mostly because of Barney, I couldn't give a fuck about Ted. Actually imo he's the worst character. Marshall is somewhat okay too, at least he knows how to act funny.

I very much prefer Arrested Development over any sitcom lately. It's witty, well told, well developed characters and most importantly, it doesn't mock the viewers' intelligence (no canned laughter).

I watch it on TV whenever I feel like it. I don't like its general storyline about romance, relationships and all this nonsense. I watch it mostly because of Barney, I couldn't give a fuck about Ted. Actually imo he's the worst character. Marshall is somewhat okay too, at least he knows how to act funny.

I very much prefer Arrested Development over any sitcom lately. It's witty, well told, well developed characters and most importantly, it doesn't mock the viewers' intelligence (no canned laughter).

Yeah im beginning to hate the canned laughter. I love Modern Family a lot because I can laugh by myself instead of hearing the others. It also gives space for writers to make "hidden jokes" and awkward moments funny

probably the worst sitcom i have ever seen and i have seen many...

Bit harsh.... There are plenty worse... I have seen all of these episodes except for the last 7 or so and i will eventually get round to watching them but my main reason is just to get to the end as that has been what the previous seasons have been all about but it is definitely starting to drag. Not exactly a huge sitcom fan, much more prefer things like dexter homeland suits etc... I could list 30 more... :)

Bit harsh.... There are plenty worse... I have seen all of these episodes except for the last 7 or so and i will eventually get round to watching them but my main reason is just to get to the end as that has been what the previous seasons have been all about but it is definitely starting to drag. Not exactly a huge sitcom fan, much more prefer things like dexter homeland suits etc... I could list 30 more... :)

i am a big sitcom fan plus i love watching things like dexter,24,GoT, NCIS and stuff but this thing (HIMYM) sucks big time. no story, no humor quotient and worst of all the jokes are completely repetitive. obviously "drag" is another issue but if the jokes are good u can do that but this thing sucks.

• 4 weeks later...
i am a big sitcom fan plus i love watching things like dexter,24,GoT, NCIS and stuff but this thing (HIMYM) sucks big time. no story, no humor quotient and worst of all the jokes are completely repetitive. obviously "drag" is another issue but if the jokes are good u can do that but this thing sucks.

All in YOUR Opinion.

• 2 months later...