Victor Moses

Superblue

The attention is around Hazard and Oscar out of our signing's this summer.

Moses will be left alone (so to speak) to get on with it and i think that might help him, same with Marin they (again so to speak) will be our joker cards this season.

Great..i think we're the complete team now.

Not quite.. if Moses could play as a CF it would be fine but I still think that we'll be in serious trouble if god forbid Torres picks up a knock... considering RDM built the whole team around him, if he gets injuried can Sturridge do it for us? Plus if Torres is out for a while and we have loads of games for example Wednesday CL Quarters.. Saturday PL tough away game... Tuesday Return leg of the Quarters. Will Sturridge be fit for all of those games and be able to deliver the goods? I think its too much pressure on him

Not quite.. if Moses could play as a CF it would be fine but I still think that we'll be in serious trouble if god forbid Torres picks up a knock... considering RDM built the whole team around him, if he gets injuried can Sturridge do it for us? Plus if Torres is out for a while and we have loads of games for example Wednesday CL Quarters.. Saturday PL tough away game... Tuesday Return leg of the Quarters. Will Sturridge be fit for all of those games and be able to deliver the goods? I think its too much pressure on him

Agree - but this is still the 'transitional' season, we need to give the whole squad a chance, move those on that don't cut it etc.

I would expect some Jan transfer activity TBH.

Its about finding the right players and getting them to gel, already a lot of players come in - need a few months for them to settle... Then re-evaluate...

Paul Merson was saying on Gilette Soccer Saturday that in his opinion, Moses has been brought in for the big games and this is where he will have quite an impact. In some ways I agree with him, I think he will start a few games against weaker opposition but with his dribbling, pace and trickery he could also be a very good wildcard change. For instance there was many games last season where I thought we could do with a Moses type player to spark up the game. Look at Liverpool at home and away last season, Arsenal away, Tottenham at home and many other of the big games. We had the lack of a player who runs directly at the opposition which is why I am happy we now have the services of Moses.

I would like the idea of Moses-Hazard-Mata as a trio behind Torres. Quite a fearsome trio to be up against IMO

Does Moses actually help out in the back? At any rate, he's got the physical attributes. It's always good to have some defensively capable wingers in the event of playing a still far superior Barca side.

I don't know just know he was a defender at youth level... so if he is as disciplined as ppl say about him, he will be able to play there too

We will definitely need him in defending corners and free-kicks. Just look at Drogba how useful he was in our box.

none of our signings will make up fo the loss of Drogba or the loss of height in general, We will irrevocably lose some effectivity in freekicks and corners. Torres, Lamps and Mikel are all average heading players despite their decent height, so only the centre-backs can be an asset here.

It's very handy that he can play on both wings so proficiently. Whether that's the case playing up front remains to be seen but a young, talented and versatile player with plenty of potential is a very good addition to a squad aiming for the title.

He also will add some level of width and directness to a narrow-ish side that is beginning to like possession play. The best thing we are doing is that we have plenty of options so we can play different ways. We won't be too one dimensional. We can play attacking, with width, 4-6-0, counter-attacking etc.

Caaaan't fucking wait to see him play and own some shit slow PL defenders :D .No, srsly any1 noticed that PL defenders are very disciplined and etc but 1v1 against good dribblers are probably worst in all top5 leagues.Prime example is how Vic was owning Ash and Brana and these guys are the best in the league so :D .