Victor Moses

Superblue

Good stat from Twitter - Victor Moses completed the most dribbles in the Premier League last season.

Who knows. Maybe he's not wanted for back-up.

Maybe we want him for our right wing instead of Hulk?

(He's also a brilliant team player, which is what we need on the wing. I can't handle the frustration of Sturridge-like situations again next season!)

People on here must think I'm crazy for despising the idea of us signing Hulk, Van Der Wiel, etc. yet I literally jump out of my chair the moment we're linked with Victor Moses.

Oh how it's an odd world when you're...well, odd.

This may be the end of the Hulk saga. I'm not convinced he would come to sit on the bench, he's pretty ambitious. Not sure what I think, might be a real masterstroke of a move, he played very well last season for Wigan.

Although I do like Moses, I wonder how this affects Kakuta, considering he has said he'll either be at Chelsea this season, or he will be leaving. I know Moses is proven in the PL to a degree, but has Kakuta really ever had a chance to be?

Although I do like Moses, I wonder how this affects Kakuta, considering he has said he'll either be at Chelsea this season, or he will be leaving. I know Moses is proven in the PL to a degree, but has Kakuta really ever had a chance to be?

I feel bad for Kakuta..I just have a gut feeling that he'll be leaving CFC soon and we might end up regretting it.

:lol: Dave Whelan is at it again.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1108016/wigan%27s-dave-whelan-hits-out-at-chelsea%27s-bid-for-victor-moses?cc=4716

"Chelsea would need to get realistic before we would even listen to them. They made a bid at 6pm last night and we turned it down flat.

"Roberto Martinez has brought this player on and he needs at least another year with Roberto to become a top player.

"We have offered him a new contract but it seems the agent, more than the player, wants to move him on, at least that is the impression we are getting.

"It cannot be for the player's good. Victor Moses needs another year or two before moving to a club like Chelsea. He needs games and he won't be first choice at Chelsea, I wouldn't have thought

"We don't need to sell him with 12 months to go on his contract because he is under 24 so wouldn't be going on a free transfer.

"Ideally we would like him to sign a new contract, or a club like Chelsea would have to be realistic. At the moment, they are taking the Mickey with the bid they've made."

Moses would be valued at close to £10 million, but ESPN understands that Chelsea's offer was around the £4 million mark.

Re: Kakuta -

At Bolton and Fulham, Kakuta pretty much failed on the wing.

At Dijon, he was one of their best players when used in his actual role, in behind the striker.

There is absolutely no way he'll be getting game time ahead of Mata though, even against a team like Wigan.

On the left, we've got Mata, Hazard, Marin, Sturridge, De Bruyne, Malouda etc. all able to play there.

On the right, we've got all the same again, aside from Malouda.

Through the centre, we've got Mata, Hazard, Marin, De Bruyne, Lampard etc. all able to play there, too.

I understand that there's a bias towards players who have come through our youth system (as I share this bias), but although he has, at times, shown some individual brilliance, I personally don't believe he's a good enough team player or player in general to make it at a top club.

He accessorises his game too much.