Victor Moses

Superblue

Whether he is a pure winger or not. Moses is a surplus.

If Chelsea can get 9m for him, let him go.

Amusing. People here complaining about Moses and saying we should sell him have a short term memory and only focusing on his post-AFCON form, forgetting that before it, he did very well for us.

It's clear that some people just don't understand the concept of squad depth and having options in the team. Can't bloody expect to have the quality of Mata, Oscar, Hazard sitting on the bench being the 2nd/3rd choice! Moses is more than decent to have as an option and come in to do a job if/when needed.

united squad - valencia, young, nani, kagawa + giggs to play on the wings

bayern squad - ribery, robben, shaqiri, muller

chelsea squad - hazard, schurlle, moses to play on the wings.

how exactly is he surplus??? we need to be competing for PL , fa, coc and atleast hope to reach quarter/semi of CL, and for that we need depth which this guy provides wonderfully. selling him would be a BIG MISTAKE. we were lucky that none of the MAZACAR were injured last season and should go into this season prepared for any catastrophe.

Our rotation options were very thin last season and caused our main AM options to be worked to death. Since then we have got rid of Benayoun and Marin and only brought Shirley in. And you think Jose will sell Moses now? :blink:

Here's a helpful hint that was underlined in the signing of Schwarzer last night: The media know nothing about transfers until after they happen. You are completely wasting your time on rumors. The media is using you and making fools of you so they can sell some papers.

Yours truly,

Nour

Amusing. People here complaining about Moses and saying we should sell him have a short term memory and only focusing on his post-AFCON form, forgetting that before it, he did very well for us.

It's clear that some people just don't understand the concept of squad depth and having options in the team. Can't bloody expect to have the quality of Mata, Oscar, Hazard sitting on the bench being the 2nd/3rd choice! Moses is more than decent to have as an option and come in to do a job if/when needed.

According to the latest report, Moses might be going...Moses was decent in Africa. At Chelsea afterwards, not much there.

I am well aware of the squad´s depth. I certainly, do not want to see the thin squad as last season.

Whether, Moses can do the job and come in, well, who knows ?

Here's a helpful hint that was underlined in the signing of Schwarzer last night: The media know nothing about transfers until after they happen. You are completely wasting your time on rumors. The media is using you and making fools of you so they can sell some papers.

Yours truly,

Nour

Not sure how much i agree here. There was talk of van Ginkel and Schurrle deals long before they were completed (BBC and Guardian reported)

- Post not about Moses but your general dis-trust of the media

Cahill, Terry, Cole, Bertrand, Lampard and Moses being the 6 HG players, if the club sells Moses, they'd have to leave 3 spaces in the squad for the up-coming season. So only 22 eligible players can be selected. Not a good decision to sell Moses at all

Cahill, Terry, Cole, Bertrand, Lampard and Moses being the 6 HG players, if the club sells Moses, they'd have to leave 3 spaces in the squad for the up-coming season. So only 22 eligible players can be selected. Not a good decision to sell Moses at all

Has Hutchinson been loaned out again? He potentially makes it 7.

Has Hutchinson been loaned out again? He potentially makes it 7.

waste of a squad space either way. Would much rather have playable HG players rather than fill it up with Hutchinson, Blackman, etc

Its a Disgrace that sme pple want moses sold even though he gave a return of about wat....10 goals last season as a squad player who is a winger and just 22 years of age. Sme pple just don't know football thank God mourinho does anyway.

Not sure how much i agree here. There was talk of van Ginkel and Schurrle deals long before they were completed (BBC and Guardian reported)

- Post not about Moses but your general dis-trust of the media

There were also talks at one point that both deals are off as well as talks about us signing Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowiski, De Rossi, Alonso, Coentrao (or was it Marcelo? Or both?!) Ramos, Ronaldo ( :lol: )..and a hundred other players.

Over 90% of media rumors are completely baseless making the actually true ones completely negligible. I can right now make you a hundred transfer predictions based on absolutely no information I have and I bet you that at least 10-20 of them comes true. Does that make me a journalist?