Victor Moses

Superblue

Really dont know what Benitez sees in Moses. Well, good player, but Benitez rotate Hazard, Oscar and even Mata, but Moses keeps playing almost every game. As said before, he runs, drible and in the end, there is nothing. Few assists, few goals.

He missed the best chance in game, and that went unnoticed. Its interesting to see some fans reaction towards new players, in general they (the fans) are more lenient, even when the player is not that good, they keep saying he is one of the best. After some time they lost the patience and ask for a new player.

I remember how people used to say Torres was playing really good, every little piece of shit he was doing to help were praised as a big deal. He used to get a lot of votes for motm, but the true is: he is way better right now than he used to be his first days at Chelsea.

One of these days someone got angry because I compared Moses to Kalou. Well, perhaps they were right, because Moses has a lot to do before he can even be compared to Kalou. I wasnt around this forum when Kalou was signed, but I just can imagine the reactions: "Kalou was a bargain, this guy have a lot of potentia, deserves more time".

After some time people realized he was no more than a good squad player, that used to miss a lot of incredible chances. Moses is not a big deal yet, and the only reason we should tell Porto to GTFO is because Hulks price tag was a joke, not because we found a player that is way better than him.

Personally thought he was our best attacker all night.

Same here. Only downside was his finishing, but I suppose that could be said for everyone else in blue last night.

He's gone now for Acon isn't?

I believe so, yes. The tournament starts on the 19th, and I know Benitez wanted Mikel and Moses around for the Southampton game at the weekend, but that was denied. If Nigeria do well and reach the final, he and Mikel could be gone until the 10th February.

Same here. Only downside was his finishing, but I suppose that could be said for everyone else in blue last night.

A couple of times in the first half he got away from his man and looked up to see Torres doing fuck all to lose his (35 year old, slow) marker. Bit harsh to blame this guy when he's got a teammate who just doesn't do what he's supposed to.

Yeah he fucks up quite some chances, BUT he is direct, strong and very good dribbler. Guy is young and offers a lot of pace which needs more players to cover him. That said, he is required for our team. With experience, he will be more calm and wont waste the chances.

And I seriously dont see point why must you keep bashing every our player who makes few mistakes. Messi loses most balls of all Laliga players, but he does important job for Barca and no one blames him. Moses is becoming very important to us too. Chill the fuck down!

I think Victor has made an excellent start for us ... no complaints about him at all

Agreed. He brings a different element to the club, a directness of play and natural width that is sorely needed. Is he a perfect player? Of course not, but he's still only 22 and already a regular starter at Chelsea.

All this man does is run,dribble and then whatever he does on the final third ends in nothing.Also,his finishing is bad.

Did you see his ball for Demba Ba yesterday? Also is his finishing still bad now eh? ;)