Victor Moses

Superblue

IF YOU STILL THINK HULK WAS A BETTER FIT FOR CHELSEA THAN VICTOR MOSES THEN READ THIS.....

HULK HAS BEEN OVERHYPED FOR AGES JUST BECAUSE HE SCORES 20 GOALS PER SEASON IN ONE OF THE MOST ONE SIDED LEAGUES I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN. ITS LIKE SAYING GARY HOOPER IS WORTH 50 MILLION BECAUSE HE SCORES 20 GOALS A SEASON IN THE SPL. MOSES IS MORE THAN RAW TALENT, HES ACTUALLY BETTER THAN MOST GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR, HE IS ABLE TO DO THINGS HULK CANNOT LIKE ACTUALLY DEFEND, PLAY FOR THE TEAM, PROVIDE WIDTH RATHER THAN CUTTING IN 24/7 AND USE HIS RIGHT FOOT. HE IS VERSATILE AND SO IS HULK BUT UNLIKE HULK HE IS ACTUALLY EFFECTIVE ON THE RIGHT OR LEFT WHERE AS HULK IS MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE ON THE RIGHT AS HE ALWAYS CUTS IN AND GETS 59499 YARDS OF SPACE TO SHOOT OVER THE BAR CONSTANTLY. IF HULK WAS SO GOOD WHY IS HE NOT SCORING A GOAL EVERY GAME IN THE RUSSIAN LEAGUE?!?!??!?!! :P

WELL JUST MY OPINION BUT STILL, SEEMS LEGIT :Goober:

CAP LOCK FTW.

STOP SHOUTING!! :P

I think he is likely to get a start against Arsenal if Lamps is not fit. He showed against stoke that he can defend on the wing as good as Ramires while still providing much much more to the attack. Besides, it's not like Arsenal have the most dangerous full backs in the world :lol:

Moses is a boss, i always knew this guy will perform. But he will have it very hard taking a spot from Oscar,Hazard and Mata.

He really plays a different position so if he performs, he'll play. He gives Chelsea real width which is one of out biggest issues. He's barely played, but I like the way he looks so far.

If Lamps can smash in a penalty against Liverpool just a few days after his mother passed away, I'm sure Moses can play football after his wife gave birth.

I think the laws on it are different (in the UK) ill look...

For death its normally assumed you are allowed time off and is agreed with your employer (normally 3 days). Paternity leave for men can be taken with or without the permission of the employer...

BUT

after a glance at the Paternity leave rules for men, turns out you have to be at your place of work for atleast 26 weeks before you can register for it. lawfully. so unless he is given the holiday as a gesture of good will, he will be available!

I'm more jealous of the wages he earns as footballer not what he gets of bloody parternity leave. I earn exactly $120 a week, but at least I don't have any expenses, like tax, rent etc.

Only $120 a week, woah. I'm guessing you're a casual/part-time.

I used to earn $160 a day when I lived in Australia, up until 3 years ago.

STOP SHOUTING!! :P

I think he is likely to get a start against Arsenal if Lamps is not fit. He showed against stoke that he can defend on the wing as good as Ramires while still providing much much more to the attack. Besides, it's not like Arsenal have the most dangerous full backs in the world :lol:

Leave Jenkinson alone, he is amazing.

:Goober: