Victor Moses

Superblue

If Sturridge didn't end the season as badly as he did, then i'm sure not many will complain about him being main striker.

And i'm not even talking about goals here, but his overall performance from December to May was just shocking. Nothing changed, just same shit every game.

True enough. Most young strikers will always try to impress their manager/coach with their individual skills and that's what happened to Danny Boy but in the end he did the opposite because of being selfish. His performance wasnt desirable but I always believe giving him more playing time will leads to his development as a team player and one of our top class players.

Rooney buy was like Hazard buy. Despite young age, such players are ready to start matches. Moses, Hoilett, Marin, etc are bought for cheap and planned to be subs. In some cases they become world class, Fabregas from Arsenal is example for that. But such players need play time to evolve and Chelsea is not such club. Arsenal puts lot in talents, while chelsea looks for more experienced players and even Moses has such potential, he wont rise here because our management wont give him enough chance. Something happened to Lukaku, Josh, Kakuta,...Stoch or Borini before. We had/have plenty of world class potentials and look how many turned wrong way.

If Moses becomes a backup at a big club, his development will stall. All he needs right now is regular playing time...not a place on the bench with the odd 10 minute cameo appearance & 2-3 league cup matches.

as the hulk rumour has died down, getting moses in is not a bad option. after all there are only few good wingers on the market at present and if we get moses, i think we will continue with sturridge or ramires at RW atleast at the start of next season. gives moses time to bed in. i didnt mean 2-3 league cup matches because our fixture list may even stretch to 60 games next season

Why Chelsea wants to sign V. Moses it puzzles me a lot. He is not a player that will play every game anyway.

The kid can not pass, unproven...waste of money, i feel.

Offered 4m, was rejected. Why not add this 4m to 38m for Hulk & open the training camp ?

I like that the club is hedging it's bets, 'spreading the net' so to speak in case Porto don't budge over Hulk. Cannot be a coincidence that there's interest in Jovetic and Moses just as the Hulk rumours are waning.

the hulk rumors have resurfaced today . still think hulk is the best winger on the market especially after lavezzi moved. wouldn't mind Hulk And moses but would be seriously disappointed if we sign only moses in the end

Why Chelsea wants to sign V. Moses it puzzles me a lot. He is not a player that will play every game anyway.

The kid can not pass, unproven...waste of money, i feel.

Offered 4m, was rejected. Why not add this 4m to 38m for Hulk & open the training camp ?

If we had that mentality we would have never taking risk on players like Ivan, and would not be a great part of our team!

Sometimes you must gamble.

And giving the inflated prices today where a Henderson, Downing goes for so much, surely such a little amount is not bad?

If we had that mentality we would have never taking risk on players like Ivan, and would not be a great part of our team!

And giving the inflated prices today where a Henderson, Downing goes for so much, surely such a little amount is not bad?

I do not think we should be questioning how much he may cost.

We ought to ask, what for ?

To sit on the bench ?

He is not good enough for Chelsea, I feel.

Money saved, allocated for Hulk may be much wiser.

Recently, PSG came up with 43m offer.

Chelsea offered 38m for Hulk plus Moses 5-6m saved & added = The Incredible Hulk is at Stamford.

I do not think we should be questioning how much he may cost.

We ought to ask, what for ?

To sit on the bench ?

He is not good enough for Chelsea, I feel.

Money saved, allocated for Hulk may be much wiser.

Recently, PSG came up with 43m offer.

Chelsea offered 38m for Hulk plus Moses 5-6m saved & added = The Incredible Hulk is at Stamford.

I say it again:

4m is a bit insulting but nothing over 10 imo to be considered reasonable

Yeah the overpricing of talent in english clubs is ridiculous but i think if we're serious we can force through a move for about £6-8m.

I actually like that we've started looking at homegrown players nearing the end of their contracts because you don't have to pay through the nose. Cahill was expensive considering he only had 6 months on his contract but when taken out of context £7m is fucking great value. This lad, given time, could develop into a very good player and so for the price he might be worth the punt.

I like that the club is hedging it's bets, 'spreading the net' so to speak in case Porto don't budge over Hulk. Cannot be a coincidence that there's interest in Jovetic and Moses just as the Hulk rumours are waning.

Hedging our bets or applying pressure on Porto and his agent? Clubs use papers just as much as agents and players do when it comes to transfer rumours.