Victor Moses

Superblue

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8080207/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

What the fuck? He hasn't even made his debut for Chelsea yet and he's already talking about joining another club. That's not cool.

As Ryan said, If he becomes good enough to spark interest from Barcelona, with the attacking talent they have, then we will have a hell of a player on our hands. So that's a positive. Although, let's be honest. I don't think he'll ever be world class. He can become a very good effective player though.

http://www1.skysport...rce=twitterfeed

What the fuck? He hasn't even made his debut for Chelsea yet and he's already talking about joining another club. That's not cool.

that was my reaction ...show him last years videos ,,,,,if he works really hard he might become a starter for US

Sell him in january. What a cunt, just came to the club, didnt even played one freaking game.

I mean who are we? spurs? players cant talk like that when they're playing for Chelsea, especially a 21 year old who just came from Wigan. Thats embarrassing for us.

Not gonna read much into that as its a pure hypothetical... I am sure loads of players would love to play for barca with messi etc... But anyway i think this could be the game for his debut especially as marko will not be in the squad due to playing recently.... Don't think RDM will start him but he definately should make an appearance.

Everyone can have a dream can't they? He did say if he keeps working hard, then he might find himself at Barcelona and if he really does that, it will only benefit us on and off the pitch.

Sure he can dream, but that's definitely the kind of dream he should be keeping to himself and not piss off the fans of the club he only joined three weeks ago. First he should be looking to be good enough to regularly play for us, let alone Barcelona. Nothing for him to gain by making comments like that at this stage.

Sure he can dream, but that's definitely the kind of dream he should be keeping to himself and not piss off the fans of the club he only joined three weeks ago. First he should be looking to be good enough to regularly play for us, let alone Barcelona. Nothing for him to gain by making comments like that at this stage.

As Hutcho said, it's all only hypothetical right now. Just don't see what the fuss is all about. It's just a dream of his. It may happen. It may not happen.

If Hazard come out and say now that he wants to play for Madrid or Barcelona, would people be as pissed like they are now with Moses?

As Hutcho said, it's all only hypothetical right now. Just don't see what the fuss is all about. It's just a dream of his. It may happen. It may not happen.

If Hazard come out and say now that he wants to play for Madrid or Barcelona, would people be as pissed like they are now with Moses?

I would be more pissed if Hazard would come out and say that.

The thing is we aren't Liverpool or Spurs, we're one of the biggest clubs in the world and for most players we should be the end-stop, the highest level. I don't want players who see us mainly as a bridge to something bigger. But that's just my opinion, I won't read into it too much because we all know how journalists twist words and take texts out of context. But it's a very stupid thing to say.

Just one game, but i know he's going to be a big player for us. Especially in big games where we need someone to run at the opposition and get the ball into the box.

RDM just has to grow a pair and play him ahead of Ramires and Bertrand.

It might be because we needed a goal, but I didn't see him once in our half which is a huge worry if he is going to play on the wing. But take nothing away from his performance on the attack, he did brilliantly.

He did on the wing what Ramires has not shown this season...effective dribbling, accurate crossing, use of both feet, and positive decision making. That being said, if Hazard converted that very first break we would've been praising Ramires because that play was made by his ball.

But I think Moses can have an impact on this squad above just a substitue/squad player role. He's got a killer instinct

He did more in 15 minutes than Ramires has done all season so far, looked excellent in the brief showing and showed a real sense of directness. Really impressed. And guys... don't take this Barca stuff badly, he has high targets. I'd love him to play for Barcelona in the future because that would mean he's been brilliant for us and we made a great profit.

I'm excited to see him start against Stoke with Sturridge up front. Please Robbie, make it happen!!