Victor Moses

Superblue

Just in case that Moses will be last winger we buy, then he will have lot of time to prove. With Hazard, Ramires, Kdb, Marin, Sturridge, Moses, possibly Mata, we have lot of wingers. If they wont be good enough, we simply buy another one in winter, maybe Hulk or whoever.

The onyl thing I want is if we get this player, then better be that Rdm has plans with him. Robbie already given Bertrand chances and even Danny, Kalou,..got their chances. Sure Moses will have to prove himself in those first matches, then he will have more time and could become our starter if he turns to be good.

Rdm is patient and will do what is best for our club, he wont rush with players just to win major trophies. First, he will give all them a chance and pick the best eleven, then we will see how his work will be shown on pitch. I seriously dont expect to win CL or PL, no one ever won cl 2 times in row, while City will probably too strong for us. Now we might have faster and more creative team, but they lack of experience, team work, etc. If we get Hulk or Martinez, Witsel,...we have more chances, but with this squad plus Moses, I think no. But that WC club trophy must be ours.

i cant help but think maybewe're gonna try new formations, we seem to be buying a lot of attacking mids / winger types

wouldnt be surprised at all if we adopted a barca / spain style of play in a few matches

what you think?

He's also technically very sound, has lots of ability and also shows great composure too. It's just a shame people on here are only judging him because he's played for Palace & Wigan. Everyone starts somewhere, right? I've watched Moses quite closely for about 3 or 4 years and had a Palace fan at work who raved about him. I watched him ever since and have been impressed and thought that in a good team he'll be a much better player. Maybe Wilfried Zaha will be similar if he goes up to the next level.

I dunno, maybe there are too many people talking about him who don't know anything about him just trying to get involved in the speculation or to get post count up only judging his previous club/current club and comparing them to ours. I for one know who Victor Moses is and i rate him highly. I hope he comes and i hope he plays.

He's also technically very sound, has lots of ability and also shows great composure too. It's just a shame people on here are only judging him because he's played for Palace & Wigan. Everyone starts somewhere, right? I've watched Moses quite closely for about 3 or 4 years and had a Palace fan at work who raved about him. I watched him ever since and have been impressed and thought that in a good team he'll be a much better player. Maybe Wilfried Zaha will be similar if he goes up to the next level.

I dunno, maybe there are too many people talking about him who don't know anything about him just trying to get involved in the speculation or to get post count up only judging his previous club/current club and comparing them to ours. I for one know who Victor Moses is and i rate him highly. I hope he comes and i hope he plays.

yeah im a firm believer because he aint got loads of youtube compilation videos, a few of our forum posters think hes crap

i for one know hes brilliant and am very upset he chose to play for nigeria and not england!

yeah im a firm believer because he aint got loads of youtube compilation videos, a few of our forum posters think hes crap

i for one know hes brilliant and am very upset he chose to play for nigeria and not england!

He has a few vids on youtube, just had a look at some, they highlight how much skill he has and how comfortable he is with the ball. The few on here don't even know who he is because he's not a world megastar yet, so he's not good enough lol. And yeah it is a shame he didn't pick England, but with the likes of Downing in the team, he'd not get a look in so chose a country where he'd get more chance to play.

He has a few vids on youtube, just had a look at some, they highlight how much skill he has and how comfortable he is with the ball. The few on here don't even know who he is because he's not a world megastar yet, so he's not good enough lol. And yeah it is a shame he didn't pick England, but with the likes of Downing in the team, he'd not get a look in so chose a country where he'd get more chance to play.

musnt of realised his potential at a young age an opted for nigeria

same thing happened to Bale GODDAMIT

can someone explain why we are after moses?

we have enough wingers. we need either a back up striker or a world class forward like hulk who can play as a striker if needed. we don't need moses no matter how much potential he has. we already have de bruyne and marin for potential players.

that maybe the case, but we can't bank on potential for trophies. he is not good enough for the first team at the moment. we already have so much young talent that needs another year to go that extra level. we cannot have so many players who are 'the next big thing'- we need a 'big thing' incase torres goes missing. we need hulk.

can someone explain why we are after moses?

we have enough wingers. we need either a back up striker or a world class forward like hulk who can play as a striker if needed. we don't need moses no matter how much potential he has. we already have de bruyne and marin for potential players.

like i said earlier it is a bit wierd how we goin for the same type of player!!

only explanation to me is maybe we're gonna try overloaded midfield formations like barca/spain

what you guys think?

I don't think so. There was two players I really appreciate at Palace for some years, Moses and Nathaniel Clyne. Though their young ages and the weaknesses inherant to it, I though they have a really impressive maturity in their play. I don't find that with Zaha, he seems technically good and he's very quick but I'm not convinced by the content of his games. After all he doesn't manage to make the difference that often on the ball, I mean a lot of player can't do neither but Zaha's play has too much stepovers and useless things

Players such as Clyne, Bertrand, Moses aren't that inconsistent in their play, they lack presence but they don't do lows and highs. For the handle of times I watched Zaha play, when he manages something great he starts then to try even harder things (that he often missed) whereas the best thing to do to prove you're mentally ready is to continue playing at the same level whatever happens.

And I remember the double confrontation with Cardiff in League Cup, though they have the same age, Clyne and Zaha were opposed on the pitch. The first one was captain and made two impressive and consistent performances, the second one was inconsistent (but also alone because Palace stayed deep) and got more and more nervous as the game went (was booked, and if I remember well it was McNaughton playing with his nerves)

I easily see a bright future for Clyne and Moses. I'm not that optimistic about Zaha

Otherwise I completely agree with the second part of your message !

like i said earlier it is a bit wierd how we goin for the same type of player!!

only explanation to me is maybe we're gonna try overloaded midfield formations like barca/spain

what you guys think?

No way will we do the 4-6-0 thing. A. it wont work in the premier league, and B, we we dont really have the players for it. And IMO its an awful system.

i cant help but think maybewe're gonna try new formations, we seem to be buying a lot of attacking mids / winger types

wouldnt be surprised at all if we adopted a barca / spain style of play in a few matches

what you think?

Possibly, but that is impossible to copy barca.

I think we will play on possesion, passing and creativity, but also on strong defence and counter attacks. Less open than barca, but still trying to attack and keep the control of the ball.

What will be most important is how Hazard and Mata will play together. We could have fantastic pair or could happen that they just couldnt play together.