Victor Moses

Superblue

He's got the physique, he's got the pace, he's at the perfect age, he's got the direct approach, he just needs a great club for him to show off his ability. I always liked him at Palace too. Personally i don't have a bad word to say about him and i genuinely hope it gets done.

Well said, my view exactly

Yes, but we have literally dozens of these players coming and going. Everyone wants to harp on the one or two players we let go that make something of themselves, but they are a small, small percentage of the youth players we have. Remember Ben Sahar, Jimmy Smith, Frank Nouble, Morton Nielson, Lee Sawyer, Shaun Cummings, and Tom Taiwo? Well, they were all youth players Chelsea sold or released just in 2009/2010. Every season is like that. You don't know which players are going to develop before-hand. A very very small percentage of youth players will make an impact and you have to move on from most of them. Obviously, they should not be selling Josh or anything and we should be trying to get more out of our young players, but they are a crap-shoot and I can't fault Chelsea for letting unproven younger players go.

true but the problem lies in the fact that we have international players as 3rd choice for a position. a youth academy talent as 3rd for the team would be a good idea.

true but the problem lies in the fact that we have international players as 3rd choice for a position. a youth academy talent as 3rd for the team would be a good idea.

I agree but we actually did a decent job of that last year working both Romeu and Bertrand into the rotation. We should be trying to do the same sort of thing every year if possible (getting youngsters 15-20 games a year) .

I agree but we actually did a decent job of that last year working both Romeu and Bertrand into the rotation. We should be trying to do the same sort of thing every year if possible (getting youngsters 15-20 games a year) .

yeah. optimistic about bertrand playing a bigger role next season and todd kane getting a few games at right back as well

yeah. optimistic about bertrand playing a bigger role next season and todd kane getting a few games at right back as well

Don't see Kane getting into any games. He doesn't fit the profile of a player ready to play at Chelsea as he hasn't played at all professionally yet. Chelsea will almost certainly buy a RB. Bertrand was on loan for years before he was given a chance to backup Cole. I can see Bertrand and Romeu both getting into some games again ,but this year I don't think there's anybody else really ready for much action at Chelsea. Maybe De Bruyne if he impresses in pre-season.

Don't see Kane getting into any games. He doesn't fit the profile of a player ready to play at Chelsea as he hasn't played at all professionally yet. Chelsea will almost certainly buy a RB. Bertrand was on loan for years before he was given a chance to backup Cole. I can see Bertrand and Romeu both getting into some games again ,but this year I don't think there's anybody else really ready for much action at Chelsea. Maybe De Bruyne if he impresses in pre-season.

pre-season is de bruyne's chance because mata wont be there. he should convince di matteo that he is more than an able back up to Mata for the creative midfielder role.

The difference between buying Hulk and Moses is that Hulk would be bought as a Starting XI player while Moses would be bought as a Squad Player. It's kind of hard to compare the transfers.

No it's not. They would both play RW in our team. Taking that into consideration it quite easy to see who would have the bigger impact on the team.

No it's not. They would both play RW in our team. Taking that into consideration it quite easy to see who would have the bigger impact on the team.

Yeah, they would play the same position buy I'm not talking about positions, I'm talking about squad status. Also, I did say who would make the bigger impact in my first post, did I not?

Both Hulk and Moses are quick and direct wingers (although Hulk does attempt to be audacious on occasion). The difference is Hulk is a finished product. This makes Moses a more interesting signing (and a less expensive one), but I don't think we can guarantee the playing time needed for him to develop.

Yep.

He's not saying that though. What he's essentially saying is that if Moses was bought it wouldn't necessarily mean Hulk isn't bought as well. Moses bought as a squad player, Hulk as the starter.

Don't know why that's hard to grasp.

Just in case that Moses will be last winger we buy, then he will have lot of time to prove. With Hazard, Ramires, Kdb, Marin, Sturridge, Moses, possibly Mata, we have lot of wingers. If they wont be good enough, we simply buy another one in winter, maybe Hulk or whoever.

The onyl thing I want is if we get this player, then better be that Rdm has plans with him. Robbie already given Bertrand chances and even Danny, Kalou,..got their chances. Sure Moses will have to prove himself in those first matches, then he will have more time and could become our starter if he turns to be good.

Rdm is patient and will do what is best for our club, he wont rush with players just to win major trophies. First, he will give all them a chance and pick the best eleven, then we will see how his work will be shown on pitch. I seriously dont expect to win CL or PL, no one ever won cl 2 times in row, while City will probably too strong for us. Now we might have faster and more creative team, but they lack of experience, team work, etc. If we get Hulk or Martinez, Witsel,...we have more chances, but with this squad plus Moses, I think no. But that WC club trophy must be ours.

He's not saying that though. What he's essentially saying is that if Moses was bought it wouldn't necessarily mean Hulk isn't bought as well. Moses bought as a squad player, Hulk as the starter.

If we get both, we won't get a Regista.