Victor Moses

Superblue

I always liked Moses, not only is he a good footballer but a good sportsman too. We need these kind of guys to bulk up our squad a bit more (Rate him MUCH higher than Kalou and Malouda, who could be leaving). But I would also like to see another high profile RW also.

If we let go of Josh i won't go to another game for the next 5 years. I can't be bothered with bringing these young players through then other teams benefiting from their talents (Borini).

yeah. Sinclair is another. both were great for swansea and borini is now in the italian squad i believe. shouldn't have let go of them easily.

What would you guys prefer?

•A Regsita and Hulk

•Moses and Hulk

•Moses and a Regista

•Just Moses

just a rw and promoting KDB. he can play midfield and wing. we simply wont buy hulk(35mil) and regista (30mil) too much money. havent heard anyone sugest us just buyin regular decent cm like dembele or fellaini always moutinho so no i dont see that happenin, almost fifa like ask me.

also buying moses alone would not be ideal, losing wayyy to much phyiscality up top, and in epl we all know some if notg alot is needed.

our wingers would be: hulk,hazard,marin,kdb and ramires. KDB who is so keen to impress could be our moses signing! why buy another 8mil winger? kdb is then pushed on loan if we buy moses/hulk and i think could learn more from training with better wingers as apossed to just startin week in week out at low club. however if better team calls maybe think otherwise.

but whatever hapns hapns.

Not every player we sign is going to be an incredible world class player. He is clearly not going to be a first team player and will be used as back up. We're playing in 7 competitions this year we need young decent players that aren't going to set us back too much.

So 10 million for that?, no fuckin way.

yeah. Sinclair is another. both were great for swansea and borini is now in the italian squad i believe. shouldn't have let go of them easily.

Didn't Ancelotti not say that Borini was offered a new deal? He would have got more of a chance surely if he had signed a new deal.

10mio for such promising player with great season would be very good. We can still sell him for 8mio at least next season and Its worth of try. Could turn to be great player for cheap and I guess such players cant dissapoint because people dont have too much expectations.

I like much more that we buy cheap player who explodes in october than some Hulk for 40mio who completely dissapoints. Its final time we buy or produce some youngsters and give them major role in our team than just spending 40mio for players who turn into mistake.

Yes, but we have literally dozens of these players coming and going. Everyone wants to harp on the one or two players we let go that make something of themselves, but they are a small, small percentage of the youth players we have. Remember Ben Sahar, Jimmy Smith, Frank Nouble, Morton Nielson, Lee Sawyer, Shaun Cummings, and Tom Taiwo? Well, they were all youth players Chelsea sold or released just in 2009/2010. Every season is like that. You don't know which players are going to develop before-hand. A very very small percentage of youth players will make an impact and you have to move on from most of them. Obviously, they should not be selling Josh or anything and we should be trying to get more out of our young players, but they are a crap-shoot and I can't fault Chelsea for letting unproven younger players go.

He's got the physique, he's got the pace, he's at the perfect age, he's got the direct approach, he just needs a great club for him to show off his ability. I always liked him at Palace too. Personally i don't have a bad word to say about him and i genuinely hope it gets done.