Victor Moses

Superblue

Moses has been playin week in week out since very young his potential is very great, I suppose because he ain't got hundreds of compilation videos on YouTube so there's a few doubters of how good he is! ( my favourite game is when he raped arsenal at the emirates)

How is it common sense? We've lost anelka, kalou, drogba and probably malouda. They could easily be replaced by marin, hazard, hulk and Moses. 4 in 4 out. And Moses isn't mediocre

Yes, Moses isn't mediocre but is he good enough? Is he a Top 4 club quality? Have question marks hanging over it.

How is it common sense? We've lost anelka, kalou, drogba and probably malouda. They could easily be replaced by marin, hazard, hulk and Moses. 4 in 4 out. And Moses isn't mediocre

Agree that Moses isn't mediocre, but the 4 in, 4 out theory, doesn't quite work. Malouda, Kalou, and Anelka combined for 43 starts in all competitions last season so Hazard will basically be taking the place of all three of those players (if Malouda leaves) and Chelsea have also added Marin on top of that. That really just leaves a replacement for Drogba.

To add onto what TorontoChelsea said, If we buy Moses there's also probably no chance we will buy a Regista

Yes, Moses isn't mediocre but is he good enough? Is he a Top 4 club quality? Have question marks hanging over it.

At the moment he's good to be a squad player in a big club. He's not a finished product because he precisely lacks in terms of finishing of his actions due to his loss of lucidity after such brilliant athletic efforts he manages. Give him Ramires' stamina and he'll be world class.

I really make the difference between a player such as Downing or Gervinho who base their play on an amount of service, thinking a less or more important part will find a team mate. Lennon does less that than in the past but he also used to do the same thing and crossing on the blind. I really hate this attitude, it shows a player who has no care about improving and gaining in intelligence of play (looking before passing the ball)

At the opposite for me it's clear that Moses has a good sporting mentality. Not only he showed to be wise by signing at Wigan rather than Arsenul, Inter etc... but even if he has still some waste in his play, we see it's not due to a sufficient mentality. We see that in his huge improvement for 2 and a half season, substitute then part time starter then starter

Well the good news is as we now have a permanent manager in RDM he will know how he want to use Moses if he buys him. Only thing is we originally made a bid for Moses when we did not even have a permanent manager which maybe means that Abramovich or someone else in that tier is sanctioning the transfer which I would not like the idea of. If we want Moses, I hope RDM wants to buy him because he can identify his talents. Regarding Moses, I have never seen a winger like him who has completely raped Sagna the way he did before biggrin.gif

He's easily good enough to be a squad player and you can see the potential is there to graft out a great premier league player. There's a reason why all the top clubs including us wanted him when he became available at palace. And with toronto's point, avb barely rotated and players were playing week in week out. Also add that kalou didn't play for months and the same happened for Anelka. We could recoup the money we have to spend on Moses by selling meireles and malouda and so wouldn't affect us signing a regista if we even felt we needed one. Also remember that Sturridge only has a year left....there's a reason for every signing

he is still young and whilst i wasn't too bothered about him coming at first, if he does then i can get behind it. He is the star of wigan and could be a very useful squad player who is gonna get better over the next 5 years. Also means we dont have to face him first game of the season, and he is sorta/kinda english. Played for under 16-under 21. Could be a very useful impact player. And if RDM believes that he will be great here then thats fine with me.

IN RDM I TRUST. :D

good player, i would welcome such signing because of rotation, but that means we would sign two 'reserve team players', while we still need one powerful winger that is expected to start games.

European Transfer news (never heard of them so could be BS) said on twitter:

Europe Transfer News@Transfers365

#Chelsea Are Ready To Up Thier Offer For Victor #Moses For £10 Million After #Wigan Rejected A £8 Million Plus Josh #Mcceachran

And world transfer news said this (Again relieablity unknown).

Roberto Di Matteo wants to close the signing of Wigan's Victor Moses in the next 24 hours: Mirror #CFC -C

P.S. i wouldn't be happy to see a Money plus Josh deal.