Victor Moses

Superblue

Nothing official, more then likely we didn't make an offer fo Pastore and Aguero, and I said bar Robinho.

we did make a bid for aguero and pastore i remember them both,

ancelotti's era was a 54m double bid for aguero and godin

then psg beat off our 30m bid for pastore

we did make a bid for aguero and pastore i remember them both,

ancelotti's era was a 54m double bid for aguero and godin

then psg beat off our 30m bid for pastore

I'm glad we didn't get Godin, don't get me wrong he could have turned out to be a great CB but I'm more than happy with Cahill instead!

Pastore, Robinho and Aguero ( i think)

My opinion on the Pastore deal is that Zamparini made a movie, in his own head, and claimed Chelsea was still in the course. Let's be honest, only him was still speaking of a possible Chelsea interest. He's not been the only one doing that througout the years, a lot of presidents, agents etc... spoke about an interest from Chelsea, City, Madrid, Manure etc... only to increase the price tag

City and Chelsea were both back to the wall, 30mn before the end of the transfer market, Citeh puts 41m on the table whereas Chelsea only put 35m.

Chelsea was reluctant to pay the 200k/week that Agüero asked, understandable.

I was talking more about previous seasons, and the 1-2 mill extra other teams paid to price us out of the deal, and they have done well at their respective new clubs.

I fear the same is happening with hulk. I might be wrong, but with the hulk deal there are too many hiccups, such as Porto's fee demand and then on top of that the 6 million payout to his agent, and then i have read in several articles that 10% of hulk is owned by some other company.

It will be massive if our board can reach an agreement with all parties, but it will be really bad if we miss out on him, while someone else bags him.

Moses on the other hand, as a backup, i sincerely hope our youth setup has someone who can be given a go, perhaps islam feruz kakuta ? these two have great potential, and being backups, they will just about get enough playing time to have a crack at the bigtime every once in a while.

If we get Moses, its the end for atleast kakuta in chelsea. Who i think is better than moses, based on what i have seen of both. Moses should move to a team like aston villa to develop. We dont need him imo.

10% of Hulk's rights are owned by a shell company, a false club in Uruguay (Rentistas), like some other southern-american players. There hasn't been an agreement yet on who'd pay the 5% to the agent. And Pinto Da Costa tries to buy those famous 10%. That's why the negotiations are stuck

About Kakuta/Moses, they have opposite mentalities, when Kakuta thinks he's nothing to proves and behave like a child, Moses chosed Wigan whereas many big clubs were scouting him.

What I like about this guy is that he isn't diver. He has good dribbling ability, which often makes oposition defenders tackle him. He could dive and make bad reputation among the refs as Drogba did at his beggining of his career in England.

But there are also few things which question me about this possible transfer. First of all is his passing ability. He has only 1 assist in 38 PL appearances. That's quite mediocore for winger, which main duty should be delivering crucial passes. He makes average 24 passes per game with 81,2% success. This means he produces 19 succesful passes per game. To make this more clear to you - Anton Ferdinand from QPR has 16 succesful passes per game and Florent Malouda has 22 succesful passes per game. So, in terms of passing this guy is slightly better than Ferdinand and is worse than Malouda. That's really big minus for the winger.

I also question his ability to help in the defence. He has total of 6 clearances in whole season, 28 interceptions (0,7 per game) and makes only one tackle per game. With the likes of Hazard, Mata and Torres in attack whose defensive contribution is also poor, we need a winger who can help at the back.

He also isn't aerial threat and gives a ball away too easily.

As I said before, I would like us to buy only Hulk for a winger position or keep our Ramires.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not what he should be used for. As I said in the hulk thread, he's got way to much potential to be used as a sub.

I enjoy watching this guy play, he should stay at wigan, not come to Chelsea where he'll be on the bench.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/903931-victor-moses-agent-vows-to-force-chelsea-transfer-from-wigan

damn some shit is going down!! seems like moses is high on list which is alright for me instead of paying 30+mill on someone else

Moses look like a strong man, i think, he can be a good choice for us!

Why are all your opinions opposite? You don't want the good players and say they won't be good at Chelsea or the EPL then you say Mediocre players like Moses will be great? WTF get your head checked...