Victor Moses

Superblue

Sign him, and immediately send him back there on loan. He is Wigan's main man, and his development would just stall with us.

Spot on, i can't tell if he either has potential or will be a good back up, i know he will be a good player for us. Very underrated also, i've been watching this player for two seasons him and Tiote are personal favourites of mine.

But Moses wont fill his potential here in my opinion, it's best to let him stay at Wigan, we could sign him next season but then the price could be much higher, and he is still very young best to let him have another season. He is always getting better and better, i hate Whelan but i agree with him about he needs another season at Wigan. But what you just said is a great idea, sign him then loan him at Wigan.

Sign him, and immediately send him back there on loan. He is Wigan's main man, and his development would just stall with us.

That would be interesting. Wouldn't mind that actually.

The £4m bid is ideal as well in my opinion as it gives us a platform to build on. If we really wanted to pursue with this we'd only have to offer a couple more million and we'd have a bid accepted.

That would be interesting. Wouldn't mind that actually.

The £4m bid is ideal as well in my opinion as it gives us a platform to build on. If we really wanted to pursue with this we'd only have to offer a couple more million and we'd have a bid accepted.

I'd say that £7m + loan back to Wigan should be enough to get Moses.

Think if we're serious about this he'll come here as a backup RW to another new RW (hulk/Jovetic) etc meaning he would get sufficient amount of gametime

Jovetic isn't a natural RW...he'd take time to adjust to the RW role which is something we don't need at the moment.

Moses would be a good addition to the squad for the long-term...but we need to sign our starting RW first.

Hazard, Marin, Hulk/X, Moses, Malouda...

I think we are about to release Malouda if the club wants to get two more wingers this summer. No reason to have five... and i dont think Florent would like to be the fifth.

he sure liked it this year :)

Got to say, i realy dont like the way fans talking about players who arent play well or currently arent good enough. The fact they arent good enough doesnt mean we can insult them around the internet. I mean you can do whatever you want, but its just childish and disrespectful. i know people do it also for fun and not realy because they hate the player, but we can laugh at other players, why ours?

And im not saying that just because of you lol... just something i had to say.

Jovetic isn't a natural RW...he'd take time to adjust to the RW role which is something we don't need at the moment.

Moses would be a good addition to the squad for the long-term...but we need to sign our starting RW first.

I doubt we'll be playing witha proper RW anyway as the three would probably rotate with jovetic in there. Something like: Jovetic-Mata-Hazard. Moses would be great backup though as I'm sure he's not being brought in to be first choice

I doubt we'll be playing with a proper RW anyway as the three would probably rotate with jovetic in there. Something like: Jovetic-Mata-Hazard. Moses would be great backup though as I'm sure he's not being brought in to be first choice

If we're not going to play with a proper RW...then Marin, Kevin De Bruyne & Kakuta should be good enough to fill one of the 3 attacking midfielder/winger roles in a 4-2-3-1 formation...hence we don't need Jovetic for 25 million.

Well, it looks like some of you here might be pleased to read Chelsea are prepared to increase the price for Moses.

Even though, their first offer was laughed at, perhaps the next one just may be accepted.

The kid wants out of Wigan badly & that might work well for Chelsea.

I still think, he is not needed at Chelsea & money spent for him will be dead for a couple of years yet.

Malouda staying isn't all bad, he can still put in a good shift and though he seems to refuse to take players on, he does a very good job defensively. He's a useful squad player.

Good suggestion, but his wage would be such a waste for a squad player, might as well give the slot for Kakuta, KDB or Josh, just my humble opinion.

Malouda staying isn't all bad, he can still put in a good shift and though he seems to refuse to take players on, he does a very good job defensively. He's a useful squad player.

Malouda is on 110k pounds per week, do you really want him in the squad considering how shit he has been for the last 18 months .

having backup is good but at this rate we are inflating the squad beyond what's needed. if we sign moses i think malouda should leave. there is already kdb, marin, hazard, sturridge, ramires, moses/hulk/both who can play on the wing.ryan bertrand as well

Dont think there is a huge interest from us to actually get Moses. I think it was one of those "yeh stick a bid in if its accepted great, if not we will move on, wont lose sleep" Although I'd not be surprised to see a 2nd bid. Probably about 6m, followed by a public TR or admittance by Moses he wants the move