Victor Moses

Superblue

Hope you guys that are saying he'd be a squad player are right. Otherwise, this is what midtable clubs like Liverpool do. Poach cheap players from the likes of Wigan and bottom table clubs.

We're European Champions and should be bringing in proven, instant impact, world class players.

Moses would be a great squad player, though.

We bought Cahill.

He helped us win the Champions League, including putting in a masterclass performance in the final vs. Bayern Munich.

He was bought from now-relegated Bolton. Wigan aren't relegated. Cahill also isn't world class.

A team is supposed to be built up with a mix of world-class players, experience, promising youngsters and squad players.

Do you expect us to buy Thiago Silva?

You don't just magically find and buy world class players.

You buy players with potential, and then turn them world class.

A potential Sturridge, Moses and Lukaku combination leading the line is a massive step down from a potential Torres, Sturridge and Hulk combination. Not good enough for a top four finish at all. Even Newcastle would have a better front line.

A potential Sturridge, Moses and Lukaku combination leading the line is a massive step down from a potential Torres, Sturridge and Hulk combination. Not good enough for a top four finish at all. Even Newcastle would have a better front line.

But that wouldn't be the front-line.

It would be -

Sturridge (OUR TOP SCORING FORWARD THIS SEASON FFS)

Hazard, Mata, Moses/De Bruyne/Ramires/Whoever

People need to stop being such pussies for fuck sake.

Manchester United gave a proper chance to young Wayne Rooney, and look at him now.

I bet if we bought Rooney instead of Man Utd, people would just say "Too young, not enough experience. Bad transfer. Sell him. Let's get someone else older, more expensive and more proven."

How can people be talking about giving KAKUTA a chance, and then people saying Sturridge isn't good enough?

How can people be talking about giving McEachran a chance, and then people saying Sturridge isn't good enough?

This is why we're a laughing stock to most other clubs.

All the people on here want to do is buy, buy, buy any overrated expensive player we're linked to.

No-one claimed Moses is an out-and-out striker.

Why do you think we're trying to buy a WINGER then? Why are we even talking about WINGERS? Because Ramires won't be our starting right-winger next season.

I see you're completely disregarding Sturridge leading the line for Bolton then, scoring most of his goals from headers and one on one situations after getting past centre-backs.

How on earth can you talk about the idea of Sturridge getting bullied easily by CB's, and be talking about Jovetic as back-up instead?

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

We are talking about wingers because we dont have any back up RW do we? :banghead:

LOOL!!! you really dont get it do you? yeah i would love Sturridge to lead the line for us next season if all teams played against us the same way they did with Bolton! When Sturridge played for them teams attacked Bolton leaving Sturridge space to run into! but for Chelsea teams will be parking the bus against us! and when they see players like Mata and Hazard they will try to out muscle us and Sturridge is not one to put up a fight!

Its one thing leading the line and scoring for Bolton and whole different thing to do it for Chelsea.

It would be -

Manchester United gave a proper chance to young Wayne Rooney, and look at him now.

I bet if we bought Rooney instead of Man Utd, people would just say "Too young, not enough experience. Bad transfer. Sell him. Let's get someone else older, more expensive and more proven."

Totally agree.

We bought Cahill.

He helped us win the Champions League, including putting in a masterclass performance in the final vs. Bayern Munich.

He was bought from now-relegated Bolton. Wigan aren't relegated. Cahill also isn't world class.

A team is supposed to be built up with a mix of world-class players, experience, promising youngsters and squad players.

Do you expect us to buy Thiago Silva?

You don't just magically find and buy world class players.

You buy players with potential, and then turn them world class.

Yes, you could do that.

Or, you can buy someone who's already world class, has the potential to become even better, and would strike fear in opponents.

Hulk can be that player.

most of Ramires best performances came from RW!!!

I thought at first Ramires wasn't good on the wing, he was rather bad. But he got better and better as time went by. Ramires really isn't a proper answer to our wing situation, he can't cross properly and consistenly enough, he isn't a dribbler, he isn't what you would call creative. He's good to play through balls to considering his pace and energy, but that's pretty much it. Well, he also gives the bonus of providing good defensive cover. As I have already said before, I don't really know where Ramires would fit as a starter provided we get a proper right winger.

But that's off-topic, so I won't be discussing that any further.

Yes, you could do that.

Or, you can buy someone who's already world class, has the potential to become even better, and would strike fear in opponents.

Hulk can be that player.

Hulk isn't world class lol

It would be -

How can people be talking about giving KAKUTA a chance, and then people saying Sturridge isn't good enough?

How can people be talking about giving McEachran a chance, and then people saying Sturridge isn't good enough?

This is why we're a laughing stock to most other clubs.

All the people on here want to do is buy, buy, buy any overrated expensive player we're linked to.

True but I still would rather have others instead of Moses. However, If he does come I'd be behind it.

*facepalm*

We are talking about wingers because we dont have any back up RW do we? :banghead:

LOOL!!! you really dont get it do you? yeah i would love Sturridge to lead the line for us next season if all teams played against us the same way they did with Bolton! When Sturridge played for them teams attacked Bolton leaving Sturridge space to run into! but for Chelsea teams will be parking the bus against us! and when they see players like Mata and Hazard they will try to out muscle us and Sturridge is not one to put up a fight!

Its one thing leading the line and scoring for Bolton and whole different thing to do it for Chelsea.

Marin is our back-up right winger. Ramires can, as seen, play on the right wing. Hazard can play on the right wing. Sturridge can play on the right wing. Mata can play on the right wing. De Bruyne can play on the right wing.

Really, what on earth are you on about?

And for your info, no one is writing off Sturridge. I don't see a problem with Torres and Sturridge leading the line as I believe Dan has the quality to displace Fernando if Torres doesn't perform.

Just going with Sturridge, Moses and Lukaku into the season is suicidal.

Marin is our back-up right winger. Ramires can, as seen, play on the right wing. Hazard can play on the right wing. Sturridge can play on the right wing. Mata can play on the right wing. De Bruyne can play on the right wing.

Really, what on earth are you on about?

oh wow!!!

yes we could also play Essien or Kakuta their as well! :banghead:

And for your info, no one is writing off Sturridge. I don't see a problem with Torres and Sturridge leading the line as I believe Dan has the quality to displace Fernando if Torres doesn't perform.

Just going with Sturridge, Moses and Lukaku into the season is suicidal.

No one said we'd go into the season with just them though.

If Torres was sold, we would definitely be buying another striker.

It's a good thing I speak French otherwise I would have a lot of trouble reading that...thank god for online translators. You wrote that? Amazing, that is longer than some of novels I've read! I imagine the writing was much more attractive before it was butchered by Google.

Just out of personal curiosity, it there a French team that you follow or followed in the past? I remember Peace saying he didn't care much for the Ligue 1 but he was fond of Marseille because he lived close to the city of Marseille. I'm just always curious about what teams people support in their home country.

On a personnal plan, my family isn't really fond of football and I moved at several places in France. I didnt grow up in a place where a club was firmly etablished.

I'm from Tours, I follow Tours that I can see playing in their stadium. Otherwise I like Lille and Lorient, mainly for their playing culture, the way they are managed for years

And where does that rank him on the completed dribbles list?

Even if that is high, that's no definitive indicator of him being a good player. So he might be comfortable with the ball at his feet, that's great, but what about the end product? You can beat all 11 men but if you blast it into row Z there's no real point.

Go to the magnificient WhoScored.com

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/2935/Stages/5476/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2011-2012

then chose "Player Statistic" then "Offensive". Sort by "Drb" and just put your mouse on the dibble rate per game and you'll see the absolute figure

Moses has 95 dribbles in 36+2 games, Hoilett 87 in 34 games. Moses is 25th and Hoilett 21th in Europe