test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

15. Victor Moses

Started by BlueLion.,

2,101 posts in this topic
23 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don't why Azpi was shouting at moses apzi should have been marking vardy thank god vardy miss it 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Don't why Azpi was shouting at moses apzi should have been marking vardy thank god vardy miss it 

Think Azpi was pissed because Moses didn't stick to the offside trap.

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's why I love Azpi - he cares.

the wes likes this

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Think Azpi was pissed because Moses didn't stick to the offside trap.

Oooh I didn't know he was right to shout at moses then 

Probably needs another loan. Lack of common sense and forever makes the wrong decisions. Even if he had an assist today, it was mostly down to Lloris.

Sell this joker of a player. 

90% of the time his crosses don't beat the first man. His shots can't beat the first man either.

I can't believe we still have him. One of the worst WBs in recent times.

Irakozium257 likes this

Victor Moses to play as winger this season, confirms Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri

Sarri was asked why Moses why not playing and replied: ‘Because he changed the position in the pitch. Now we are trying to let him to play like a winger.

‘So we changed the position and in the new position I think he needs to improve.’

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/31/victor-moses-to-play-as-winger-this-season-confirms-chelsea-boss-maurizio-sarri-7900862/

Barkley should be switched to RW. Far better than Moses. The change Moses needed was to be sold as soon as the window opened.

What's next, Drinkwater at striker?

Unionjack and Robguima like this

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Barkley should be switched to RW. Far better than Moses. The change Moses needed was to be sold as soon as the window opened.

What's next, Drinkwater at striker?

Think about it Mrs. Has there EVER been a manager put a team out that you have been completely happy with? I can't think of 1 myself.

Theres been some that I've hung my head and wondered WHY????

So right now I'm thinking along the lines of Sarri still finding his way thru his best options.

I don't see him as a over emotional guy but instead looks at all his angles. I don't see him playing someone who is going to fuck the balance up for too long.

He's doing OK so far IMHO so I'll give him as much space and time he needs until it looks like what hes doing isn't working.

But right now even with the work that obviously needs to be done and some tweaks made I like the way it's shaping up! We knew this wasn't going to be an overnight fix and I think its a much harder transition the lads have had to do than Conte year 1.

One game at a time and I love eating cherries!

Oh, I dont think Moses will see much playing time. My main point (or question) was what about trying Barkley at winger. I really rate him AND Kovacic. Want them both on the pitch.

Barkley is, IMHO, superior in most facets of rhe game to Moses. Maybe Moses wins on sheer stamina and durability, but Barkley seems a far better winger prospect. 

I don't think Moses is a shit player at all, like I do with Luiz, he could be starting for well over half the EPL teams. He just isn't needed here. I am overall thrilled with Sarri, over the moon on all things save his refusal to start AC over Luiz.

I am going to stop whinging on about Luiz until he seriously fucks up. I am boring even myself.

If Moses comes good as a winger, then I am truly happy as it adds to his resale value.

12 hours ago, the wes said:

Moses considering leaving in January I don't know why we didn't sell him in the summer 

https://www.goal.com/en/news/moses-the-latest-chelsea-player-to-start-considering/nht1c34xxewn1a4j8n2zo5gbl

Cahil Christensen Zappa Moses Drinkwater etc etc January sales here we come, at this rate we will have 11 players to play 60+games 

If Zappacosta were to leave in say January or wanted out in the summer, could we use Moses as a bargaining chip to see about getting Wan-Bissaka? He has really caught my eye this season. Looks like he could be a good player in a bigger team. 

the wes likes this