César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

La situation devrait rapidement se débloquer, d'ici 24h à 48h, car le club acquéreur et le joueur sont quasiment d'accord.

The situation should be resolved shortly by 24h to 48h, because the acquiring club and the player are almost in agreement.

He is leaving Marseille this summer.....that's for sure......

If we get all our heavily rumored targets, including Azpillicueta our team would be really young. It might also take time before they gel properly

Hazard

Azpillicueta

Marin

Oscar

KDB

not forgetting guys like Mata and Danny who should play a big part of our season next year.

If we get all our heavily rumored targets, including Azpillicueta our team would be really young. It might also take time before they gel properly

Hazard

Azpillicueta

Marin

Oscar

KDB

not forgetting guys like Mata and Danny who should play a big part of our season next year.

Will also ensure that the chelsea flag will fly high for years too come

He's highly rated and a beast on Football Manager, but I haven't really seen much of him. Anybody care to discuss his strengths, weaknesses, what he can bring to the team, etc?

I have heard that he is injury prone, is this true? Having said that Torres was an injury nightmare before we brought him and I don't think he's had an injury in 18 months here.

He's highly rated and a beast on Football Manager, but I haven't really seen much of him. Anybody care to discuss his strengths, weaknesses, what he can bring to the team, etc?

I have heard that he is injury prone, is this true? Having said that Torres was an injury nightmare before we brought him and I don't think he's had an injury in 18 months here.

He isn't prone but he has suffered a torn ACL which is a very serious injury. That is the injury that robbed Esdien of his bisoness. I'd say if Azpilicueta tears his ACL again he is as good ad finished.

He isn't prone but he has suffered a torn ACL which is a very serious injury. That is the injury that robbed Esdien of his bisoness. I'd say if Azpilicueta tears his ACL again he is as good ad finished.

I am assuming though that he has fully recovered in a much stronger fashion than Essien ever has?

I am assuming though that he has fully recovered in a much stronger fashion than Essien ever has?

Yes but Essien has torn the same ACL three times, I think. Not only is the physical trauma high but the fact that a player can miss up to a full season of football is equally devastating.

He's not Jose Bosingwa :D

:lol: There's that.

Why, whats good about him?

He can attack. He can cross the ball and more importantly, he's defensively solid. Has a decent shot in him as well. Pretty much an upgrade, a massive upgrade on Bosingwa! IF Azpilicueta do join us, then he at least already has Spanish mates who can help him to settle in.

:lol: There's that.

He can attack. He can cross the ball and more importantly, he's defensively solid. Has a decent shot in him as well. Pretty much an upgrade, a massive upgrade on Bosingwa! IF Azpilicueta do join us, then he at least already has Spanish mates who can help him to settle in.

Any videos of him? Cant seem to find anything on the utube.