César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

If we buy him beforehand I guess he will. Remember when we bought Torres February 1st midnight IIRC then he made his debut against Liverpool 4 days after with only 2-3 days of settling in. You have a point in the fact that we went on to lose that game though

not Torres fault.

If we buy him beforehand I guess he will. Remember when we bought Torres February 1st midnight IIRC then he made his debut against Liverpool 4 days after with only 2-3 days of settling in. You have a point in the fact that we went on to lose that game though

Torres sat out the game against Sunderland before.

Biggest mistake by Carlo in his time with us, in my opinion. I still can´t quite believe it that they went on so hyped up about the signing that they lost any sense for football. He couldn´t get off his Chelsea carreer with a worse starting opertunity as the game against his old club where he was the golden boy.

Football Agent 007@EPLAgent007

Victor Moses and Azpilicueta are having their medicals on Wednesday and Thursday respectively. // i bet they won't...this guy is such a clown

He's been right before, I trust him. Well, wouldn't say trust maybe, just more confident in his reports than 90% of other football sites.